0.47

**NOT EDIT.. HOPEFULLY ITS NOT CONFUSING :) btw Yoongi looks hot with tats >~< Okays well have fun reading the weird story huhuhuhu**

When we found out that the girls have disappeared from the night before we called all securities and even focus on the cctv that was being played on the monitor.

All four of them simply climbed up the fence and walked off which that was the only scene of them left.

When I checked on the girls last night they were sleeping peacefully...why did they leave in the first place. Those kids better return home safely and not get all messed up.

"What hell are these girls thinking, if that girl comes home she is so grounded" Yoongi shouted in anger.

"Relax they must have some reasonable explanation as to why their out there...somewhere" Jimin says.

"They're seven ..where the hell are they going to go." NamJoon spoke up.

"And has anyone seen V and Lynn they haven't come home since last night" Jhope says.

Everyone turns their attention to me which I only shrug turning around to walk away only to have someone pull me back and that was Yoongi glaring deeply.

"Speak or else ..I'll actually kill you right now" he lazily says.

Krystal lays her hand on his shoulder pulling him away from me and away from everyone. He kept glaring back before they disappeared into the left hallway leading to the library room.

Five minutes later they returned back and Yoongi walked faster than a turtle, with his fist balled up he scrunched up his face in disgust staring at me with his fringes slightly covering his eyes and just like that I got punched on the face as I fall down only to get picked up once again and been thrown across the room.

"You! Your the reason my sister is dead!" Yoongi growled.

I wiped the blood stain on my lips only to get knocked out once again and again and again till my visions were unclear.

~~

"You shouldn't have done that" Haneul says giving Yoongi a glass of water to calm down the fuming boy.

"He deserves it ..I mean he brings a damn bitch to the mansion probably already fucked her and now my sister is dead thanks to that idiot ..I bet she did something to my sister and if she did I'll feed her to my pit bulls or my sharks." He says gulping down the water.

"Wanna play some basketball to make you get your minds off things" Haneul said as she opens the closet grabbing a basketball spinning it in her finger.

"Sure why not.."

~~

Arisa chugs on the alcohol beverage in her apartment floor, head low while strands of hairs covers her face. She hasn't slept the whole day knowing that she has to go back and find Jungkook, hoping he'd this time take full responsibility. She dwelled on the past remember what her father did to her and to this day she could die in just a week unless Jungkook saves her ..yet there's a possibility that she'll still end up dying either way.

Flashback~

I held hands with Jungkook as he took me to the playground while eating some sweets, I smiled happily eying the young boy who I wish to marry one day ..though it's a far fetched dream it's not a crime to think about it.

Once we reached the park he let go of my hand and told me he'll be sitting by the benches while he waits for someone..I simply said okay and ran off to the slides. Few minutes of sliding down a girl with short hair approaches Jungkook she seems to be younger than him by one one year or two, though she was very pretty.