0.40

**Not Edit**

I texted Jimin if he remembers what room where the twins were located, few seconds later he texted back which reads 'Room 405'.

We were already at the hospital going inside the elevator and walking towards the room. I glance couple of time to see how Lynn was doing and from her expression she looked a bit worried and nervous. Which I understand why she'd be feeling this way since its been forever to meet them again.

I poked her cheeks making her a bit surprise from my actions but gave me a nervous smile.

"You need to relax its your kids what are you scared about?"

She gave an awkward laugh then shift her gaze at me. "I I don't know, I guess I just think that maybe they'd already forgotten me. It's been such a long time" she sighs.

I pursed my lips nodding at her responds. " They haven't forgotten you, trust me ..all they keep asking is when will their mother return" I mumbled.

"Oh where here!" She says with a nervous tone. I guess she didn't hear me, I probably shouldn't have said anything. We both looked at each other and smiled then soon entered the room.

With our footsteps being heard the twins in sync glances up at us. The gloomy smile of theirs turned into a very bright one, they rushed over throwing their toys down and immediately running towards us extending their arms.

"Appa! Umma!" They both shouted.

"Hi baby!" Lynn says. She fix her dress as she sat on the floor to greet her children. The twins started kissing both of her cheeks and her lips as she giggles and laughs with them.

"Your so pretty umma!" Mason said.

"Aww baby your so sweet, your pretty too!" She told her son giving him kisses as well.

"Have you been eating well?" She says hugging them tightly.

"Yes!" They shouted.

The whole hour we pretty much played with the kids, hug them and pretty much enjoyed being able to hold them in our arms. The doctor came to check on the kids and with a good news they were able to come home today.

One of the nurse handed us their clothes from before washed and clean, once she was gone Lynn put on their clothes picking up Lyada while she held Mason's hands since he won't let me hold him for now.

"Okay guys lets go" I told them.

~~

The car ride was loud all thanks to the kids that were singing Pororo songs and having small little fights here and there.

As we arrive at the mansion, the only light that was shown was the living room. Looks like Jhope is busy watching some Netflix again.

"Hurry up daddy!" Layda shouted as she pulled my hands.

I chuckled lifting her up around my shoulder giggling in excitement. She the somehow crawled up my shoulder and sat on it, she would raise her hands up in the air swaying them back and forth as she talked in some sort of different language, which I can only understand since she always says it.

Lynn opened the handle while I followed behind her.

She stopped in her tracks and I looked back at her. She had a warm smile on her face, I followed her direction and in my view was Jungkook sleeping peacefully all alone as if he waited for her all this time.

His lashes started to flutter, seconds later his eyes were now open to witness us in such a state. I mean I'd be shocked to if I saw Areum with Jungkook with their kids next to them.

He cleared his throat and fixed himself up.

"O-oh you guys are back already" he says in a stuttered tone.

"Uh yeah, just now." I told him. He only nodded in response. Minutes later the guys woke up only to see what's the commotion about.

"Welcome back you guys!" Jhope shouted. I smiled back at him.

Jimin came over to greet the twins as he took Layda off my shoulder.

Before we could move towards them Layda apparently said something she shouldn't have said.

"Uncle Jungkook do you think mommy and daddy looks good together?" She smiles at him.

"Layda!" I shouted.

"I'm just asking...I'm sorry" she mumbles with her head low.

All Jungkook could do was stare for a few seconds before returning a smile. "Yeah they look really good together..." He says starring at Lynn who seems more worried.

"Then they should get married" Mason shouted back.

I glared at Mason who ran to Lynn as she held him tight. "It's Okays sweetie mommy is here" she says as she walked away glaring at me and Jungkook.

"Well this is awkward..." Jimin says stepping out as well.
_____________
**CUTT~~
Sorry that it's short but wait again for the next update ^^ please don't forget to vote and comment :3