0.28

As days gone by and even on a business trip Jungkook has not stop trying to find Lynn, although many of the guards already spoken with him persuading him that she was really gone like promise he ended the search to focus on other things, but he really wanted to find her not to embrace her into his arms .... No. Unlikely to happen, because of her disappearance he wanted to punish her for even thinking about leaving in the first place.

But when he does finally have her in his hands all he desired is ending her life.

__________

Aiden leaned back against the leather chair as he thought about revealing her identity to the public but he then took a big sign and shook his head in disapproval, it was bad enough that she doesn't remember anything and now revealing her personal information could make her suffer even more. As of now her identity will be kept hidden.

Yet there were some few questions he'd like to know like one, when Jin told him that he sent her to Thailand how come no one noticed her? She is a princess after all, how could the people just instantly forget her appearance that easily. Aiden suddenly turned his gaze back at the young boy who kept staring around the office.

"Bam Bam" he called his name.

The youngster flinched his gaze back at his boss. "Yes sir?"

"Have you seen the princess before?"

Bam Bam pursed his lips as he shook his head in disappointment. "Sorry sir but the picture has been photographed years ago, looks like when she was only 14 when she took the picture. She must've aged by now so I don't quite know how she'll look like." He responded

Aiden only nodded his head at the answer. "What about the people ... Have they seen her?"

The youngster shook his head again. "Because they are royalty they do not participate in public interactions ...it's tradition, and as for the princess she hardly ever comes out of their home but if they do they cover themselves in mask and wear basic clothing just like the rest of us. That is why people hardly know what the princess looks like.. For all we know she could pass out to be a high school kid"

Aiden again nodded his head. He had one more question he'd like to know.

"Soo... How rich is the princess?"

Bam Bam thought for a sec before coming back with an answer. "Very wealthy sir, wealthier than your cousins. Actually she has more power than you and your families combined" he laughs. Weather it was true or the youngster just wanted some laughs, he believes that revealing her true self could possibly caused her more to have the energy and confident to take down Jungkook.

With the information he had, he wanted nothing more for her to have her revenge on the person that played with her heart, as long as she doesn't stab him in the back. With her royal class and their business together they could become the most powerhouse couple in Asia.

As Aiden thought about the issue some more he was ready to have a little discussion with the princess. He then dismissed the young boy back to doing his job and as for him, he walked back to his main office where Lynn has fallen asleep on the couch with Aleeya in her arms. He smiled at the two princesses as he leaned in to kiss both of their cheeks without waking them up.

He made his way to his desk pulling out a checkerboard game, he displayed all the knights and queens to horses on the board. He stared at the knight and the miniature horse, he flicked the horse out of the board game sending it to the floor with a little clinging. He then took out a piece of paper and started writing an advanced warning to the maknae.

"I apologize for whats about to come you're way Jungkook. I leave it up to my princess for crumbling your little castle down." He chuckled while noting it. He then placed it in an envelope and send it to the maknae.

_________

One hour later Lynn finally woke up to witness her daughter still sleeping peacefully in her arms, he laid her down resting her head on top of a pillow as she stood up from the couch.

She stretched her arms in the air yawning at the tiredness feeling, immediately she felt two arms wrapped around her waist as she giggled in response. "Sleep well princess?" He says kissing the back of her neck.

She turned around only to lace her arms on his neck leaning to kiss his lips cutely. "I did" she responded back.

He suddenly lifted her up making her lock her legs around his waist, he planted her on his desk almost waking up Aleeya from the loud thud. With only a second of gazing at each other he didn't waste time in attacking her lips, down to her collar bone and down to her breast which was still covered in her clothing. With slight heavy breathing to small moans, he covered her mouth to stop her from building her moans louder. In an instant he ripped off her blouse as he leaned in deeper kissing her breast and down her stomach. With lust covered on both of them Lynn forgot that she has a daughter still sleeping, with that in mind she pushed off Aiden slightly staring at Aleeya.

Aiden glances back at the little girl realizing what would happen if they continued their little fun. Lynn instantly grabbed her blouse putting it back on as she got off the desk.

"Maybe next time" she says patting his shoulder.

"Fine... Next time. I wont go easy on you princess." He chuckles.

She chuckled with him only to ask why he kept calling her princess. "Lynn.. You are a princess..."he blurted out with a serious tone.

______________________
**CUTT~~
Another update for y'all and hope you like it like always if you do don't forget to comment and vote ^^ see you next time jellybunnies

It is not mentioned in the story but bam bam and Aiden are friends and he doesn't even know that Lynn and bam bam have been friends since childhood. He's just good at keeping secrets and never reveal anything unless Lynn tells him otherwise.