0.20

The couple headed home straight away after two days at the Jeons hotel since Jungkook has a huge sunrise for Lynn and their baby girl in the back seat all tucked in with her doll tightly wrapped around her tiny baby arms. The car ride as usual was quiet none made a sound just simply silence.

The more quiet it got the more Jungkook wanted to speak but couldn't seem to release his voice out which annoyed him, when he thought about it he simply shut himself up and admire the quietness.

Finally reaching their destination Jungkook parked his car next to his new one. They both got out of the car and Jungkook went to the back seat lifting up the baby car seat.

He pulled Lynns hand intertwining it with his placing a smile on his face and she responded by doing the same except she still had that unsure feeling to herself that something could go wrong but tried to hide her worries into something more positive.

She followed him up the stairs telling her to close her eyes, with no arguing she obeyed shutting her eyes.

Step by step she was nervous yet excited for what he'll be showing. She knows that he's the type of guy that goes big, simplicity and the amount of an object for him needs to be bigger.

He twisted the door knob slightly pushing her inside, he clicked on the light switch and told her to open her eyes.

Once she did, she gasp in awe at the extraordinary spacious room, he transformed Lynns room into a baby's room. The room was beautiful for their baby girl something sweet and simple just for her.

"So do you like it?"

"I love it thank you" she says with a smile.

Lynn scanned around the room, she was going to be a mother now and taking care of her baby was her main priority as for Jungkook she'll stay by his side, but if anything happens she will leave simple as that.

Lynn picked up her baby as she hummed a lullaby tune in thai, she placed her gently on the crib putting the Maggie doll next to her. Lynn lulled her child to sleep while Jungkook watched her from the doorway smiling like an idiot, he was so happy to see her in her motherly element something he missed seeing from his dead wife, but Lynn she was special to him. He didn't know what it was but she was special, someone he could spend his whole life with.

While she was busy singing a song Jungkook sneakily backed hugged her, she flinched a little but didn't seem to mind him, she kept her eyes on Aleeya distracting herself from Jungkook who could not seem to stop himself from touching her figure.

He then placed his head on her shoulder, his hands fell closer to her thighs slowly going up. She knew what would happen if she let her go on and as for now she didn't feel like giving her body to him just yet so she stopped him by griping his hands that stopped just inches away from her womanhood.

She then turned around patting his chest with a smile. "You simply need to calm down, I just gave birth to a baby ..I'm not anytime soon giving birth again" she giggles.

He chuckles with her pinching her cheeks. "I'm sorry..." was all he said.

The whole evening was nothing but cuddles and little giggles here and there she slept close to him wrapping her arms around his waist while she snuggles on his chest hearing his soft beating heart.

Once Lynn finally fell asleep, Jungkook played with her fingers simply for no apparent reason, he just thought her fingers were cute.

He then stopped when he views her wrist which had a black curved marking, with curiosity filled his mind he got up slowly not wanting to wake her up. He headed down to the kitchen grabbing a wet towel walked back upstairs to his room.

He crawled back to his regular position but sat right up taking her arm that had the black smudge.

With no hesitation he gently rubbed the foundation that was blocking the ink and when everything came off his eyes widened in confusion and a bit baffled on how she got that tattoo.

He remembered his wife had one just like his except it's a King and hers is a Queen. He glanced back at the sleeping girl next to him.

"Lynn ...a-are you m-my wife?"

_________
**CUTT~~
Sorry that it's short I'll make it longer next time. Camp is really fun, we're having break time right now and will soon have some camp fire song later on but I wanted to update this chapter because next week once again back to school and I'll busy for finals 😪... So if you like this chapter please comment and vote :3