"Nah bae, why?"

"I can't compete with her Landon. Her body, her face, her-"

"It's fake baby. I'm good without it."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

She pecked my lips again. "You ready to leave tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Dubai cool but I'm ready to get the fuck up out of here."

We made our way to the bed and cuddled up against eachother watching Disney Channel since Savannah loved this Dog With A Blog shit. We'd been watching it for a good 2 hours.

"I don't get this show Sav."

"You won't get it either if you keep complaining instead of watching."

I looked down at her as her head rested on my shoulder. I gently lifted her head and pressed my lips to hers. I let my tongue flick across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth allowing me full entrance.

My hand trailed down to her breast and I slid my hand underneath the little strapless shirt she had on and I tweaked her nipples.

She moaned into my mouth I smiled knowing that dumb ass show was now the last thing on her mind.

"You wet?" I asked still working my fingers on her nipples and she shivered under my touch.

"N-no." She stuttered and I smiled about to find out for myself until we were oh so rudely interrupted.

There was a knock at the door and we both groaned hoping it was something serious to had ruined this moment. Savannah got up and  jogged over to open it. I watched as her ass jiggled the whole way there and ran my tongue across my lips. Savannah was really all I needed.

When she opened the door, Bey stood there with Blue on her hip. She placed Blue down and looked back up at us and I noticed her eyes were blood shot red and she hiccuped as tears rolled down her cheek.

"C-can yal watch her for a moment? Please?"

Blue ran over to me and I scooped her up in my arms. Me being in my room the whole trip, I watched her most of the time while they went out and did adult activities.

"What's wrong?" Savannah questioned pulling Bey into a comforting hug. Theyd also created some type of bond in our short time being here.

"Baby!" Jay came running down the hall and Bey rushed into our room closing and locking the door.

"Bey, open the door!" Jay banged on the door.

"Fuck you!" She spat.

"I'm sorry baby, please!"

"Mommy, why you say that to daddy?" Blue cried.

"Blue look at me." I turned her head to me and she was on the verge of tears. For whatever reason, Blue found me to be the funniest person on earth so I was about to use that to my advantage. "Blue, look. Ya daddy ain't shit."

She threw her hand over her mouth shocked. "That's a bad word LanLan." She giggled and I smiled.

"I know. I apologize. Listen though, mommy ain't being mean to daddy. Daddy.... well, ain't shit."

She nodded as if she understood and turned her head back to the scene unfolding before all of our eyes.

"Bey, it won't happen again!"

She fell to her knees and uncontrollably sobbed. "I was here first." She repeated to herself time and time again.

Savannah kneeled down next to her trying to comfort her and they stayed that way for what felt like the longest until Jay eventually gave up with pleading.