Chapter 1

"Hey guys it's Dylan and right now I'm at a café just eating some lunch and then I'm going to meet up with Grant and Jackson to go hang out at the arcade so I'll see you soon." I said to the camera then stopped recording and looked back at the footage. I was watching myself and then saw a girl on the footage and I kept rewinding and she was beautiful. I got up and looked around and didn't see her then sat back down and looked at her face again. Wow, she was beautiful...

I finished my sandwich then got up and threw my trash away then started walking towards my car and I couldn't stop thinking about the girl.
-=+=-
"Let me see this girl." Grant said.

"Yeah, if you can't stop thinking about her then show us her." Jackson said.

I pulled out my camera and showed them her. I smiled as I saw her face again.

Grant and Jackson are my best friends, we pretty much do everything together. Except YouTube, we all have our own channels but we're always in each others videos.

"That's a great song idea, dude!" Grant said then went into his own little world.

"I don't even know your name." I started to sing.

"All I remember is that smile on your face." Grant sang.

"You need to write a song about her and then make a video saying I'm looking for this girl!" Jackson said waving his arms around.

"Maybe I will." I mumbled.

"Great we'll help you!" Grant said and I nodded.
-=+=-
"So you guys are probably surprised that we wrote this song but it's something special. This song is written about a girl and here's a picture of her. Please email me or message me if you know who this is. A picture will be somewhere over here." I said and waved my arms around.

"Hope you guys enjoyed this song and be sure to tell me who it is if you know who this is!" I said and then Grant stopped recording.

"I'll get to editing." Grant said and I nodded and he left the room.

"I don't even know your name." I mumbled to myself as I strummed my guitar.

"Dylan! Dylan!" Jackson yelled as he came into the recording booth and then regained his breath.

"I think I know who this is! She's a subscriber and her name is Nicole. I found her and she looked identical to the girl your looking for!" Jackson said and I looked at his phone and they did look similar.

"Well, if she's a subscriber than she'll have to email me." Dylan said.
-=+=-
NICOLE'S POV-
"Nicole! Holy freaking crap!" My friend Kate said as she ran into my room.

"What is it?" I asked and she shoved her phone in my face.

"Dylan Jackson is looking for you." Kate said then played the video and my jaw was on the floor practically at the end of the video.

"He made a song and video about me!" I said in shock trying to take it all in.

"Yup! Isn't it great?!" Kate said opening her mail app.

"Hi Dylan, I'm Kate and your looking for my friend Nicole Lucas. She's a huge fan of yours and she would love to meet you. Her Instagram is @ Nicole_Luc and so is her Twitter and snapchat. Here is a picture of her and email me soon." Kate read out loud and told me to smile and I did as she snapped a picture of me then sent it.

"Holy crap..." I said still shocked and I closed my laptop and then took Kate's phone and looked at the video and the comments.

She's so lucky and pretty can't wait to see if Dylan finds her!
47 likes

She looks like a slut and honestly I bet if they even meet it won't work out.
1 like

I hope Dylan finds her they would look cute together! :)
24 likes

Isn't that Nicole Lucas from Nicole Production?
56 likes

Wow, even if they do meet I hope they're relationship burns and dies.
2 likes

I stopped reading them and handed Kate back her phone.

"I can't read this anymore." I said and sighed.

"There's so many loving comments than hate comments don't let them get to you. They're just jealous of you. Think of the Miranda Sings song that is about haters that's the people that's leaving hate comments. Make a video on your YouTube channel already." I Kate said and handed me my camera.

"I haven't made a video in years." I said and she took my hand and held it.

"You can do it." Kate said then dropped my hand then left.

I grabbed my tri-pod under my bed and set it all up.

"Hey everyone! It's been awhile and I'm coming back to YouTube!" I said and smiled.

"There's been some speculation about me being Dylan Jackson's mystery girl and it's true. I was the girl passing him while he was vlogging." I said then fixed my curled hair.

"I will be back on YouTube soon I just need to get back in the swing of things and then I'll be back on." I said and then waved and stopped recording.

"Nicole! Dylan just emailed me." Kate freaked out and I ran over to her and saw the email.

Dear Kate,
May you tell Nicole that I would love to meet her and see her. I would love to meet her at the cafe I saw her at. I will be waiting for her for lunch at 1. Thank you.

Kate finished reading the letter as I put the video together and edited it. "Are you excited to see him?" Kate asked as I made my intro.

"Yeah, but what if he's not the guy I'm hoping for?" I ask her as I look up from my computer.

"I feel like he'll be the guy that you see in his video. He'll be that charming, funny, nice, and smart guy that we see every Friday on the Internet." Kate said and I smiled and she smiled back at me.

"Thanks babe." I said then got up and hugged her and she left to grab us some food so I could edit my video.

Tomorrow will be quite interesting...

A/N:
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my new book! The picture above is of Olivia Holt who plays Nicole. I'm so excited to be writing this new book and I can't wait for you guys to read it. I don't have a specific uploading schedule to this but I think I'll post it every Sunday but I'm not sure. I hope you all enjoyed! Happy Reading! <3