'Hey Justin.' They all say hugging back. 'Ashlee.'

I nod, looking around me. Justin pulls me back into him, obviously not liking the way I was acting. But at the moment I honestly don't care.

'Behave.' Justin whispers in my ear before pulling away.

I cross my arms, does he honestly think I'm a object? It's like I'm a dog and he's training me.

I lean over the boys, taking a beer from behind their backs, saluting them and walked away, swaying my hips to the loud music slightly.

I feel their eyes burning holes in my back as I walk over to Jessica and a girl I've never seen before.

'Hi.' I smile, taking a swing from the beer.

'Hi Ashlee, this is my friend Ivy.'

I look at the girl who I now know as Ivy's appearance. Her red/brown eyes complementing her many features. Her eyes which are a turquoise eyes are lined with black, which is a little smudged, I blame the drinking.

'Hi, I'm ashlee.' I smile politely, I shake her hand.

'Nice too meet you.' She nods, taking a drink from her beer bottle.

'JESSICA!' A low, angry voice yelled throughout the parking lot.

I watch Jessica's eyes widen, as she looks at her boyfriend, quickly rushing over them.

~No ones P.O.V~

Ashlee takes another swig from her beer, the substance burning her throat.

She wasn't a release, kind of like Justin did all those months ago.

'So you and Justin huh?' Ivy asks, studying Ashlee's features intently.

Almost like she was taking a mental photograph of her.

Ashlee just nods her head, rolling her eyes slightly.

'Hes being mean to me.' She pouts, taking a drink of her second beer.

Ivy laughs curiously, taking a drink of her own.

'Oh yeah, he did that alot.' She licks her lips, gaining moisture.

Ashlee furrows her eyebrows, confusion washed over her face.

Justin watches them from a far, seeing the confused expression on her face he rushes over, wrapping an arm around his girlfriends waist.

'Hey Ashlee lets dance.' He says, nodding his head over to where other drunk teenagers were, the bass of the car stereos making everyone's adrenaline rush.

'No.' Ashlee replies stubbornly, taking another beer from a packet she found beside her.

Brian holds Jessica's hips tighter than necessary, as if she'd run away. Which she probably would if she wasn't so terrified of being hurt. But she had a plan, and Brian now knew that. She had everything worked out.

Practically sabotaging Ashlee and Justin.

But they knew nothing about it.

Ivy was shy, she didn't take in the world around her and kept to herself. The only person who she was completely comfortable around was Justin, last year at the club.

He took her home and never talked to her again, you know the story. She was envious of Ashlee, she wanted something that was hers. Only hers. Everyone in school knew that, but she was the year below them. Justo didn't even know that.

Justin grips Ashlee's hips in his hands, moving them towards his own. Moving away from Ivy incase she says something to Ashlee that would cause him bother.