Epilogue

Dan was sat down on the living room chair, talking deeply to the girl in front of him.
"And do you think it's your fault?"
"I just couldn't take it anymore I guess... Nor could he."
"That's everything Dan, don't worry... I hope to see you in the funeral."
"Goodbye Louise..."
'And I'm sorry Jack..." Dan thought lastly to his dead friend.

• • • • •
"This two kids were the gift Phil gave me... And even if I'm without him, I'll wait for him to get back... I know he will. The sun will shine everyday... And in one of those, he will come back, with bigger wings to hold all us three. He is only gone for the moment, making ours a better world... But he'll be back. I just can't say when..."
"He will when your heart calls him... When you need him" ended the oracle, answering the question. Dan had finally understood why the oracle was always a mirror... Sometimes the best answers are within yourself, you just need to find them.
• • • • •

"Papa Dan!" The little brown haired girl yelled all across the village. "There's a big cat in the woods!"
Dan started walking towards his daughter with her little brother in arms, when he saw the silhouette of a Lion between the shadows...
"Well Layla... Papa Phil has come back."
The wings unfolded from the silhouette, and out of nowhere the real shape of Phil, the angel Dan was in love with, appeared. It was hard for Phil to accept his real nature... But just knowing when he came home he could find his family made him the happiest being in the whole universe. Phil took his little girl up and spun her around in his embrace
"How's my princess doing!" Phil said with a playful tone, his beautiful blue eyes that went right with the shirt he was wearing, covering the wings, made the scene shine as never before.

They just stood together until the end just like they promised they would. In that precise moment, they where the happiest beings on earth... And they would be forever after.