XII

The fifth day they gave their first kiss. The sixth one they were dating.
It had been a pretty long morning. Phil woke up and went to the kitchen. He saw Dan on the sofa using his laptop.
"Tumblr?" Phil asked
"The wonderful and scarring world" Dan replied watching some Kanye West pictures. Phil laughed a little.
"So, what are you planning on doing today?" Phil asked and Dan shrugged scrolling a little more through the screen. "Sounds great..." Phil said sarcastically. Dan kept his eyes on his computer while Phil took some cereal.
"You never get tired of it, do you?" Dan asked with a little laugh
"If I did I wouldn't have been almost four weeks just buying it" Dan laughed again
"Good one"
"Thank you" Phil replied with those happy eyes he always did.
"Anyways" Phil continued "You asked me to stay all week and we haven't done anything interesting yet"
"Anything interesting? I learned how to control this electromagnetic shit you told me about and we watched almost all the freaking movies existing in Netflix... We went to a tavern full of supernatural people once and again... Isn't that interesting?"
"Yeah but... That almost our routine... What about we do something different? We still don't go the Japanese fair on the south side of the city". Dan froze and his eyes widened
"THE JAPANESE FAIR! I TOTALLY FORGOT!". Phil laughed.
"Let's go then!" He replied. Dan almost jumped out of the sofa and went to take a shower and change clothes. Once they were ready they got in Dan's car and drove til' they got to the fair. They got off the car and saw immediately cosplays of they favourite animes and mangas.
"OH MY GOD, LOOK PHIL!" Dan almost yelled like a 5 year old that just got a new toy. "THERE'S A FREE! STAND! I NEED A PHOTO WITH RIN!!!". Phil laughed. He thought Dan was cute. They both walked to the stand and Dan ended up with a photo of the character from the anime that was printed on a cardboard.
It was a nice evening. They went to many stands and bought some pretty cool stuff and ate food inspired on the animes they loved. Lastly on the day, they went to the games in the background of the fair. A huge Ferris wheel.
"You know Phil?" Dan asked while they arrived finishing their last squid popsicles "I have had a lot of fun with you today"
"Hey, that's what friends are for" Phil replied with a gentle smile only Dan could get in him.
"I'm glad you are... Today we finally didn't have to worry about who or what we are... No hunter or demon shit... In the end we just want to live... Right?". Dan gave a sweet smile as he talked that was corresponded by Phil.
"Of course." Phil replied. This feeling on his chest, this strange tickle... He felt proud; proud and relieved. What he had been doing was right, Dan wasn't a threat... He was a normal 20's British guy learning about life with very bad luck. Out of nowhere Dan started laughing
"Earth to Phiilll" Dan said still laughing "why are you staring like that?"
"Oh god! No... No it's not..." Phil said blushing, feeling embarrassed. Dan kept laughing
"Phil, sooner or later you were gonna fall for my charms" Dan said with the perfect amount of ego and sarcasm. Phil just laughed. "And you still don't say no, see I was right?". Dan couldn't take it and bursted out laughing too. He took Phil's hand "C'mon!" And took him inside the ferry wheel.
The wheel was beautiful, every chair was made of two different colours that became a really nice picture when you saw it from a distance. They had the black and blue chair. They waited for some seconds until the wheel started... Hell it was a beautiful view.
They both saw the huge image of London as they went higher and higher. Dan felt how his heart beat was fast. How beautiful he told himself my city... My home is this place... And I'm with the best doers on I could ever ask to be with...
They both saw the city lights with adore, Dan with teary eyes and without realising took Phil's hand, Phil looked back with a sweet smile. He blinked and was taken aback... His heart wasn't beating, his breath wasn't there... He only felt a tickle in his chest... A warm feeling was dancing all around Phil's chest and lips... Lips
It was a kiss
It was impossible to describe the feelings of the both guys... How did so little time made each other feel it. Dan was scared. He was scared he was just doing it to heal from Jack... But no, this wasn't about Jack... This was about how he used Jack to heal from Phil.
They separated and looked at each other in the eyes, the beautiful brown mixed with the deep blue, hearts never beat as hard as that night.
• • • • •
The sixth day they didn't sick out from each other, they were dating
They lived like they forgot they only had one day left
A beautiful last day