XIV: Part One

"I feel something towards him... I know already he is not a threat but... I'm scared for him and for me. I don't want nor know what I'm feeling... I think I love him" Phil stated with a bit of insecurity
"You do know, you don't love him. Your imagination created this fictional feeling towards him. Focus and do your job, He is a threat." The oracle replied.
The hunter froze with fear and anger
"The oracle isn't supposed to deny anything... Even if they are lies!". Silence reigned in the old wooden room. Phil was kneeling down still, looking down exhausted. With a fast movement he stood up, daringly looked at the oracle and discovered... It was a mirror. He looked at himself, his reflection making every single movement equally; but the reflection wasn't him.
He looked at himself and again in the mirror with astonishment. His hair was pulled down and his shirt was blue... But in the reflect he had his classic black sleeveless hunter tee, pulled back hair and bright blue eyes with red flashes, desiring to kill.
"This is not my oracle...".
Phil looked at the mirror, focussing in every detail. He saw the mirror, how it was and how the rumours from all hunter's had been a lie. How did the fear he always had of looking up suddenly disappear out of nowhere? While looking at the old - golden border of his oracle he discovered a small crack on a corner. He got close to it and realised some pieces showed him as he was and others like who he used to be. He heard a male slow laugh from a voice that was really familiar. He felt a hit in his head and fell to the ground. How could it be...?
"Dan...?" He whispered in astonishment while looking still at the floor with a little wound in his head still bleeding. He would recognise that voice anywhere, but it replied something strange no one would expect:
"You wish." The voice finally had a face. Phil turned around and saw: It was Jack

• • • • •
After three days, Phil came back home. His leg had a bandage and his shirt was ripped from side to side. When he arrived he saw the whole apartment upside down. Some broken glasses and lamps on the floor. Fear ran through the hunter's body.
"Dan!?" He yelled and ran to his room immediately to see him sat down, looking out of the window. His room was also upside down. The whole Harry Potter book saga was on the floor as well as the Death Note manga. "Dan...?" Phil asked carefully. He was really scared, not like some days ago, this time really scared.
"Go away" Dan said, not moving his body even a little, his head still looking outside.
"Dan... What happened--"
"I told you to go away." Dan said with the same serious and deep tone as before, not like the usual Dan. Phil sighed.
"I just...I came to tell you..."
"Tell me...?" Dan replied with his inevitable light sarcastic tone. Phil looked down and sighed a last time
"I met Jack."

• • • • •
"Jack..." The astonishment in Phil's voice was now mixed with fury. The bright brown hair man had his fist risen with a bit of blood in his knuckles, probably from the hit. His eyes were fully black and his ears were bleeding; He was possessed. Phil took out his katana blades and threatened him pressing them against the possessed hunter's neck and the wall.
"I'm sorry Jack" Phil said "But this will be for the best". As he was about to make a move to cut Jack's body's head off, a voice stopped him.
"You wouldn't dare" The possessed hunter said... But not with his voice... It was Dan's voice coming out from Jack's body. "You wouldn't dare to kill me, think of everything we've been through!"...Phil froze. The voice was right, he couldn't. "Plus" the voice started changing to Jack's "not in front of your friend"
"You are not my friend" Phil said defensively.
"Oh, I wasn't talking about me" an evil smile was drawn in Jack's face as the demon slayer looked sideways and saw it: PJ Liguori. He had dark circles all around his fully and killing black eyes.
"P-PJ..." Phil barely got to mumble
"It's been a while, don't you think?"

• • • • •
"How...? I-I thought you told me every hunter had a different oracle and... And they can only go to theirs..."
"Yes... But that oracle wasn't mine anymore, he must have broken it somehow and let himself in with Jack"
Dan's look got lost again. Some more things fell off shelves.
"Dan..." Phil continued and started approaching the demon "please"
"Stop." Dan almost yelled, turned around and backed away. Like Phil kept on approaching he used the demon energies to push him away. "Stay away from me Phil!"
"Dan... What happened this last days? What's going on?". Dan's eyes started filling up with tears.
"I know... I know it, if you touch me I'll kill you."
"Dan..." Phil said sort of surprised "c'mon Dan you... You can't do that, you wouldn't"
"I also thought so! B-but... I just know it... I will kill you."
"But Dan, what makes you think that? You are not able to feel hate or to ki--" the hunter was interrupted by a yell
"BUT WHAT IF I AM!?". Silence... The hunter looked astonished at the crying demon.
"What if I am able of both? Of loving and hating, of killing and healing... I know I am and I don't want anything to happen to you. It already--" Dan interrupted himself between the words and sobs. Phil got an immediate thought.
"Where's Louise?" Was the only thing Phil asked after the remaining silence. He felt his eyes were tearing up too. Dan looked at him and shook his head.
"I really don't know... I just saw her dead in a dream... As well as I saw Jack... As well as I saw Chris, as well as I saw PJ ... And as well as I saw you"...  He saw me bounced in Phil's head.
"Dan... They are just nightmares, I promise. Jack's death had nothing to do with you, Chris was killed by PJ before you could do anything... We just have to find Louise."
"PJ... So now he is..."
"He was never a hunter and Chris was never a demon. He just used him as a puppet to get you in this thing."
"Wait, what? To get... Me? Why me?"
"Because he knew you were a voice people would hear, that way he could start the revolution. He got stuff in your head to now tell you something else. There was never a Wolf and a Hunter, there was only a way too smart demon that came to ruin everything. He did this to play with your mind until you join him."
"Join him? For what? It doesn't make sense, why would he..."
"Because Dan... A War is starting, and you are right in the middle of it."

• • • • •
---
A/N
Hey guys! ^^ thank you so much to the ones that have been following the story! Like this chapter is already way too long I'm doing a part II so don't worry ;)
Omfg PJ is such an... Ugh :c I can't wait to write more...
Thxs!
---