#32-- Secrets. ✔

(Warning: inappropriate language.)

Ashna's POV.

"With that crop top wear a low waist white ripped jeans... and... jewelleries! Accessorize her with heavy 'Rajasthani Kamarband'  cover her left wrist with gold bracelets... And be quick." I ordered.

We were planning our new 'Funk Junk' fashion to come up in the next few months. This was a blend of western and Eastern fashion. We were introducing this fashion line in New York first.

I have no idea how will this go because this will be the first time for a fashion blend of Asian culture in New York. I'm taking a risk here actually. The western people may not like the eastern designs.

I will be in a total loss if they don't.  But as a fashion designer its my duty to introduce new fashion to the society. Its all about taking the risk.

And if there's no spice, life becomes tasteless!

The model whom I was styling, came in. She looked...okay. There was something missing.

I think I need to hire new models.

Styling my models, wasn't my job. But I like perfection. Clothing is a way to bring out your personality. Nowadays, these models try to look seductive in simple clothes also. They don't respect the simplicity of the outfit.

"Remove the lipstick!" I ordered annoyingly. Why do they think red lipstick will attract men to kiss their lips? Ugh!

"Make her hair in a fishtail." I told the hair stylist, " and put a big gold ring only on her right ear." I told the stylist.

"Work you magic, guys!" I ordered all of them in the greenroom.

"Okay people. Back to work!" Shay ordered them.

What's with Shay and her all gray outfit? I scrunched my eyebrows. Why the hell I'm judging her clothes?!

Oh yes! Roy! Today morning as he declared he doesn't want to get married- this foul mood happened and I'm barking at everyone.

I'm so stupid. Why the hell will he marry me?! Obviously, he will enjoy his bachelor years some more. With different girls.

I gritted my teeth at the thought.

"Ashna, are you listening to what I'm saying?" Shay asked in frustration.

"Yeah.... what? What were you saying?" I asked in confusion.

"Someone wants to meet you."

"I don't wanna meet anyone!" I said. "And who let strangers enter the building?!" I asked and cursed with some colourful words to the security of my office.

Shay kept her mouth shut, sensing my flaring anger.

"Will you answer me!" I shouted at her. She flinched slightly. The room fell in pindrop silence.

"Sh-she was begging. She wanted to see you." She stuttered.

"Where is she and who is she?" I demanded.

"She is waiting in the conference room. And no idea about her identity, she was wearing a naqab."

I slammed the door shut and went to see this someone  wearing a naqab.

------------

Instead of going to the conference room, I went to my cabin. I need to calm myself down before I meet this woman.

I took deep breaths and told the peon to get me a strong coffee and tell that lady to come in my cabin.

I was sipping my coffee and relaxing my brain when the door of my cabin opened.