#30-- Parth & Annie. ✔

Read Melissa. & The end.

Thanks to Popsy_Grl for the amazing cover. ♥
----------------------------------

Ashna's POV.

Two months later.

It was a bright sunny day with white clouds and baby blue sky. The birds are chirping in a distance and the chitter-chatter of my family can be heard.

Its been two months since the operation of Mr. Singhania. He has been doing fine recently. Everything seems to be fine. I hope nothing goes wrong with the happiness of my family.

Okaaaayy..... maybe one day Roy will propose me for marriage and this will officially be my family? I don't know where our relationship will lead to, still he will be the only one for me; forever. I know now that I'll never get anyone like him. I couldn't give my heart to anyone all these past seven years because this one guy named Roy stole it long back.

"Sweetie, come I'll braid your pretty hair." Mrs. Singhania called Avery. Avery, with a choco chip cookie in her hand walked towards Mrs. Singhania. I can see they blend up well. Avery seems very happy to be with them.

You must be wondering what is happening. Well, we all gathered for lunch in Singhania Mansion- Roy's parental home. Parth and Annie are on their way here.

All were seated in the big living room in the huge beige coloured couch. Roy was talking to his father while Avery was braiding her hair from Mrs. Singhania and I was just sitting and chatting with them.

Avery was getting on with Roy's family pretty well. Everyone looked very happy.

"Ashna, when is your new clothing line coming up?" Asked Mr. Singhania.

I smiled. "Next year in the month of April."

"And how is your mother doing? We haven't catched up since the masquerade ball. We really need to catch up someday soon." She says.

"Why don't you and Mr. Singhania take a vacation to Italy? Mom and Pa will love to have you both with them. And Mr. Singhania is recovering now, you can definitely take a break." I smiled at them and gave my thought.

Roy nodded his head. "She is right. Dad and mom you both should go for the vacation."

"W-we will." Mr. Singhania nodded. He doesn't speak much because he can't strain his lungs. His words are not clear but he has shown immense improvement. Doctors have said he may get back his voice soon. That's a miracle!

"I'll also go to Grandma! I wanna go to Italy!" Avery said, excitedly. She has never gone to Italy before. I guess now it's safe for her to travel.

"Oh honey, we will go to Italy when your momma and polar bear go on their honeymoon. That wouldn't be long." Mrs. Singhania beamed and I blush at her words. Leave it on the parents to embarrass yourself in front of your own kids.

Roy eyes his mother and his father smirks. Do they know something that I don't know? God! They are giving creepy looks.

"Honeymoon? That's when married couple goes on vacation after their wedding." Avery starts mumbling and calculating something in her head. Suddenly, her eyes widen and a full-on excited grin covers her face and she beams. "Momma and polar bear are getting married?!" She claps her hands. Mrs. Singhania laughs at her excitement whereas I hide my face in embarrassment.

I look at Roy and he tries to hide his face with a cusion and I keep on blushing at their words.

"Say momma? Polar bear? You both getting married?! I'll get to wear pretty dresses! Wow!! Momma you'll design your lehenga? I want a lehenga too!" Oh, my over-excited daughter! But her excitement gave me a new hope and happiness.