#6-- The Dinner. ✔

Ashna's P.O.V.

Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes, and that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

Today was the last day of our trip. Last 3 days were a total bliss. After a very long time I had so much fun, enormous fun!

Next morning, Annie, Avery and I will be leaving for home. Sr. Mary informed me about that night when Avery went missing and by the thought only I felt like my heart was sinking in a deep ocean. So I was taking Avery with me. I know sister will take good care of her but I just can't take the risk anymore.

Meanwhile, Avery and Annie again planned something which I'm not aware of.

I'm ruling over the fashion world but at home the ruler is my daughter and my best friend. They don't leave me any choice, I have to obey their orders. Their ideas are reckless but they will never do anything that might purposely be harmful to anyone. And I love them to bits.

Now I am getting ready as I am told. It was already 7:30 p.m. and we were going to have dinner. I don't know where. Today's hosts are my daughter and my best friend. They have planned everything without my knowledge, I was told to just dress up pretty and show myself on time. I can do that...

The dressing mirror in my hotel suite, portrayed a woman of class, a loving mother, a best friend and definitely the ice queen.

A halter neck black dress covering me till my knees, feets adorned with silver heels and my hair fell in light waves.

Five minutes later, I was informed that the limo was waiting. I checked one last time in the mirror and then took my hand purse and walked out.

----------

Parth's P.O.V.

"What have you got for me, Wilson?"

"Sir, we can't get the information that you've asked for. As we know, this lady has a very high social status, therefore all her personal data are highly confidential."

"Tell me something new, Will." I said bossily. After all I'm the boss here.

"Ah sir, we found out something funny, her employees and the fashion world refer to her as 'Ice Queen'. Her hometown is Kolkata, but reports tell us that she left her parent's home 6 years ago, and yes sir, this lady adopted a child some months back." Wilson spoke on the other side of the phone.

"That's it?" I ask, my face frowning in disappointment.

"That's it, sir." Wilson said in a very businesslike manner.

"Call me with some proper news next time." I snapped and hung up the phone.

I'm dead sure this lady is who I think she is. But proof, I need proof. I know I'm exaggerating the situation too much but I'm a lawyer, right? And this is about my best friend.

Don't ask me what I'm going to do with all these info's because I don't know myself. This is just to sate my curiosity, perhaps?

I'm glad that I'm not a cat, otherwise I would have got killed because of my curiosity.

My phone started ringing, the caller was Annie. A smile graced my face.

Last two years I've wondered that if I would ever get a chance to meet her again and here I am. Call me a typical romantic dude I do not care because I believe in fate. I had a deal with fate that if I ever meet her again only then I'll persue her, that'll be a sign that she is only meant for me. And, in the last two years, I have done whatever I was supposed to do with Life. I have lived as life had demanded me off, until she came again.