#31-- Passion. ✔

Warning: sexual content.
Song for the chapter:- crazy in love by sofia kalberg.
--------------------

Ashna's POV.

Avery stayed with Maya, they both bonded so well. It was actually funny to see how Avery made Maya run after her for dessert.

I smile at the thought.

"What are you thinking?" Roy asks, smiling as well.

"Just thinking about Maya and Avery. They looked so happy together." I say as the front door of my house open automatically after pressing my thumb on the biometrical lock.

"Ya. Mom loves her and dad was so fascinated with her hair." He chuckles. "They like you."

He pulls me close for a peck on my lips. I smiled at the gesture.

The door closes as we get in and I walk towards the stairs.

"Roy.. ?" Where did he go?

I turn back to see and he stood leaning on the front door. Looking at me and smiling.

He looks hot while standing with folded hands. Today he wore a white full sleeve t-shirt and blue faded jeans. His hair was messy as usual. We stood there and stared at each other for a moment.

"Come here." He says. Me, totally hypnotized with this hot guy, walk towards him mindlessly.

As I reached him he grabs me by my waist and pulls me closer to him. He bores his eyes into mine. His stare makes my inside quiver. He removes my hair from my face and trails his finger down to my neck.

"You're beautiful." He says. His husky voice makes my knees go weak.

His hands go below my butt and he pulls me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and he kisses my jaw and neck gently. I let out an audible sigh. His fingers make slow circles on my waist.

I move my head a little to give him more access. He nibbles on my skin, sucking my neck. The pleasure shoots like a thousand volt through my body.

"Roy ... ?" I moan. He stops and looks at me. A strange kind of irritation fills inside me from the lack of skin contact. I want him. I want him to touch me.

"Ugh..." I let out an inaudible frustrated grunt. Roy chuckles and smashes his lips to mine. He bits on my lower lip and I shiver from the intensity of the pleasure that I'm feeling right now. Our lips move in perfect sync. I know my lips will become red from his wild kissing but I'm not complaining.

He pushes himself off of the door and walks towards the living room couch. He drops me on the couch and he comes on top of me. He kisses me senseless. His crotch presses against my core.

His fingers brush on my thighs and a new type of feeling I feel in my lower abdomen.

Roy put his hand inside my top, caressing my stomach and kissing my neck, jawline and collarbone. The desperate moans left my mouth and I bit my lip to stop them.

He bit on my skin and sucked it. He ran his wet tongue along my neckline. He came back to my lips and kissed them sensually. I responded immediately, opening my mouth to give him entrance. His lips dominated mine. I tugged on his hair and a groan escaped his mouth. The sound was music to my ears.

I moaned at his sexy sounds. Oh God... his fingers up my stomach and in a swift my top was open and in the floor. He kissed down to my cleavage and his fingers played with the hook of my bra. He opened them and I opened his t-shirt. I arched my breasts and they touched his sweaty chest. We moaned.