Chapter 19

Sixteen days had gone by, and three were left before the villains were supposed to attack.

With the help of Millianna, Sho, Wally and Simon, who were able to find a lot of information and collect database on the lovers' history, while Erza and Jellal started finding weaknesses that would be easy to inflict, and making a cut of precise size on the ring finger would take to much time and was a 5% chance.

The two were panting after trying something else. They had tried at least a hundred strategies that came to mind, but none of them worked, and they were running dry on ideas. "I.... don't think...... that there is.... a weakness..... we'll..... have to...... find their...... weaknesses...... when we fight them......." Erza said, trying to regain her breath.

Jellal nodded in agreement. They were sitting on the ground regaining their breaths. "I am out of shape....... And I'm a guard." Erza said, and stood up. She helped the blue haired boy up  and they started walking back towards Simon's house. 

They walked closely side by side,  not wanting to attract any attention. They never where and who could be on Clarita and Charles' side. 

Once they got back, they went straight to sleep even though it was only four thirty in the afternoon. 

Simon, Millianna, Sho and Wally were researching in old books that could have any relation to the lovers and the weapon. Simon sighed as he threw an other book into the large pile of books going from the corner of the room to the middle. It was a big pile. 

There was barely any valide information on what they were looking for, and most books were about myths about gods falling in love and the sort. 

"I think I found something!" Wally shouted, his sun-glasses gleaming in the light of the room. 

"It says here that a long time ago........"

...... there were two people who met and  fell in love at first sight. Legend has it that a great danger swept over the land,  and the two forged a mystical weapon that could defeat the danger. They needed the help of the Godess of Love, who agreed to help, but on one condition. They would be reborn year after year again so the weapon would be kept safe, but there was also a risk. There was a nintey five chance that they would die once they used the weapon. And so they did. They died, and saved the world, but no one remembered their great sacrifice. The secret of the weapon is still untold, only certain legendary mages know what that secret is and how to defeat it's users. 

That's what it says." He finished and the other three looked at him in shock. "All we need to do is find the old mage!" Wally exclaimed, but the rest remained silent. "We have lelss then three days. This book was written quite a while back, so it's nearly impossible that he'd still be alive." Simon sighed. "Nearly impossible! I think we should at least try. Split up into two groups, three if Jellal and Erza help find him, and we can set off in different directions!" Millianna exclaimed, jumping up. "Alright." Simon said and they started discussing a plan.

A/N: Yeah! No more school until January! XD More writting! I know this chapter was a bit shorter than the other ones, but I like to make my chapters go by event. The event here was the discovery of  the book and the introduction to the 'Finding Out The Secret' arc. Well, sort-of arc. Should I name the arcs as I go along? Anyways, answer if you want!

VOTE

COMMENT 

SHARE

FOLLOW

~Strawberry-chan