Chapter TwentyFour

Start from the beginning

"Hey!"I screamed once we were on the patio.

"You've been running out of school so quickly these days I never get to tell you anything."

"I'm sorry about that. I've been doing some extra curricular activities. How's Blake?" I asked not wanting to dwell on the subject.

"Fine as hell. Every time I fuck him it's better than the last. That zick was made for me!" She said throwing her arms into the air and circling her hips in a way I wasn't familiar with.

We busted out into laughter and I invited her inside to help do some things.

Maya's father was out of state, like always, so I asked her to join me for thanksgiving.

I put Maya to work in the kitchen. She just had to sweep the little crumbs on the floor that fell from the table. Although my parents were well off, they refused to get a maid. They thought that I needed to learn how to do things so that I could become a wife or something. I liked being able to cook and keep the house clean though, it made me feel good but I didn't do it to be a good wife.

I went into the bathtub letting the shower head pelt me with warm beads of water, calming my nerves and cleaning my pores.

I didn't remember how long I stayed under the water like that but when I opened my eyes again, the bathroom was dark.

Aubrey's POV

When I was invited to dinner by my aunt, I had no idea it was going to be at Amber's house. Part of me was excited as hell to see her, the other part of me thought it would be intrusive.

Roger rang the door bell a few times.

"Who is it?" Amber asked sweetly.

"The Robinsons." Roger replied, rolling his eyes.

Just then Amber opened the door and my eyes nearly fell out of my head at the sight. She was dressed in a light brown dress with long sleeves. The dress stopped mid thigh. The material was silky and fitted, clinging to her every curve. Hugging her hips in a way that made my heart slam against my rib cage. There was no flesh of her that was exposed other than her head, neck, hands and legs but I could think of nothing more than ripping the silky  fabric off of her soft body.

She gulped, an action that had me wanting to stick my dick down her throat. Fuck. My mind was tormented.

"Come in." She said finally, motioning with her hands to follow her.

I thought I had seen enough, but when she turned around, I almost passed out. Her ass looked so good. I nearly collapsed from heart failure. I couldn't control the rate at which my heart was beating.

"God bless you." I whispered as I followed that ass.

"What was that?" Roger asked me, grinning knowingly.

I sucked my teeth at his audacity, as we got to the dining room. The table was piled with food, some of which I had never seen before in my life.

Growing up Jewish, thanksgiving was not something that I could celebrate. In the Torah, it was stated that we may not participate in non Jewish rituals, but being at Amber's house on that day, I could tell that I was missing out on a lot.

The turkey was placed in the middle of the table, surrounded by containers of other food items. Chicken, salmon, four different types of pasta, salads, baked potatoes, mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, pumpkins pie and pumpkin soup, those were the only foods that I recognized.