"Oh, Josh! I saw him! He took my necklace! He's got my luck!!"

"Hold on, hold on, who? Who was it?" She stops and looks at me, worry in the eyes that trapped me and reeled me in the first time I saw her. I feel a sinking feeling as she utters the one word that would change the Game.

"Legion."

*******************************************

Five minutes to sneak out of the hospital.

Two to find a good car, a mustang GT.

Fifteen minutes to contact Karina, and get to the hotel.

"So, hold on. LEGION himself, has your lucky necklace?" Axel asks for the tenth time. Karina slaps him,

"Yes, we've got that. Now lets find out where he is now." I smirk,

"Probably gloating over his victory in his little hell-away-from-hell hole. He's a demon that can travel inter-dimensionally, without major God help we have no chance of finding him." Electra looks at me oddly,

"Which god?" I shake my head, pulling my Bible out of my bag.

"Capital G God. The Creator of the world. King of Kings, Lord of Lords. Trinity three in one. Him." Electra nods and Karina gives me a confused look,

"A Greek demigod... Who believes in God? Isn't that an oxymoron?" I shake my head,

"We're kinda getting off track here so I'll keep it short and sweet. God made Gaia and Oranus. Earth and sky. Your Nut and Geb. Legion is a demon, actually a host of demons. 'We are called Legion, for we are many.'" Axel raises his eyebrows,

"Isn't that from 'Ghost Rider'?" Me and Hayden laugh,

"God bless Nicolas Cage." I chuckle at Hayden's remark,

"You know he's a son of Apollo." Miki cuts in,

"Okay have we figured out an answer to the problem of me loosing my luck?" Everyone looks at her,

"Well, besides trying to summon him here, bad idea, all we CAN do is pray, train and search for the next riddle." I answer, and she gives a sigh.

"So tomorrow we look for the clue, and train some more." I nod at Electra,

"Yes." She shrugs,

"Fine by me!" And flops on Snow, who immediately starts trying to lick her face. We laugh and start getting ready for bed, and finally, I fall in bed next to Miki.

"I'm sorry about loosing your necklace Miki." I say, fixing the covers over her. She sighs,

"It's okay. I'm still the daughter of Victory and Luck, so it wasn't really the necklace." She smiles, making a humming noise as I start to rub her arm. "And if you keep doing that I'll be a sleeping daughter of Victory." I smile as she closes her eyes, a little smile on her lips as she falls asleep. As her breathing deepens I close my eyes, finally falling asleep.

I rarely dream. But when I do, they're never dreams. They're like nightmares, but they're also real. I dreamed I was driving towards Lee and Karli's house, we were visiting for a while and I wanted to say 'hi' to them, when it exploded. Pieces of the house slammed into the car and suddenly, I'm in my bedroom. My dresser on fire and my bed completely charred. A man appears in front of me, tall, with darkness covering his face.

"Who are you?" The man only spreads his wings, answering in a voice that sounded like a thousand people at once.

"We are the ones that you are trying futilely to fight. We are Legion." I shiver as I realize that this was the person that almost killed Miki. I notice a glint of light around his neck and a feeling of dread comes over me, Miki's lucky necklace.

"We will beat you Legion. Even if we are just four silly little mortals, I have a fifth friend that can easily wipe you out. Because if my God is for me, then who can stand against me?" He hisses, chuckling at me.

"I may not reach you directly, but I can reach you, and hurt you." Suddenly, the door opens behind me, I turn and look, and it's Miki!

"Miki!" I whirl around at a sound that I had heard plenty of times, just in time to see a fireball shoot past!! I try to reach out and stop it but my hands won't work, and I see it hit Miki, in the exact spot that I hit Annabell.

"MIKI!" I turn around, my arms suddenly able to work and launch myself at Legion.

"NO!" I open my eyes, my breathing heavy. My two ice swords are crossed over Hayden's neck, his eyes wide.

"Hayden...." I whisper. The swords disappear as I stumble off him and bump into a bed frame.

"Josh?" I turn, Miki is standing beside me with fear in her eyes. I feel my eyes widen and grab her into a hug.

"Miki, you're alive." I sob into her shoulder, she rubs my back and try's to soothe me.

"I'm here, it's okay Josh. I'm here." I look over her shoulder at the rest of the group and Karina asks me,

"What happened Young Prince?" Miki pulls back, still in my arms but able to look me in the eyes as I say the same thing that she said,

"Legion."