Twenty-three

I stared at sleeping Cole, I poked him in his chest, he held my finger in his hand and rolled over, taking my hand with me, I chuckled. He has such thick hairs, judge Casanova has good hairs too, I don't have to worry about him going bald, I don't have any problem with bald men but it won't do for me, I grinned.

"What are you grinning at?" Cole asked his voice full of sleep, eyes at me like he has been up for hours, his eyes were clear of the sleeping haze.

"How you are going bald!"

"The hell I am" he was up and in bathroom in a second, I bit my lip to stop myself from laughing out loud. He is such a fun to mess with.

"Since you are up, let's go running" he walked back in the room, still nothing on, the guy is too confident about his body, I would be too if I had that body and I was a boy..wait, did he say run?

"I am not going anywhere out of this bedroom, unless it's to eat food, also go keep these back in kitchen, midnight snack is a bad habit" I pointed at bread and chocolate syrup, I was hungry and then he had ideas, midnight shower was even a worst thing.

"It's best time to run, you stay healthy that way babe"

"I don't want to stay healthy, tell me if I am getting fat and I would start a different diet, but no gym"

"That's unhealthy!" He pointed out, wearing boxers and running track pants.

"I don't want to" I countered and got comfortable in bed.

"Why not? Come on, you'll feel amazing after" I will have to do something else, this angle won't work.

"Is Dillion and Mason going to be this shirtless?" His jaw clenched, and he stalked over to me, I widen my eyes.

"You are one smart vixen, really"

"I know right? That's how I survive in this cruel world, now, after you come back wake me up" I kissed his cheeks rolled over and closed my eyes to go to sleep.

"We either run or I can think of something else to you" his tone lighten, hands slowly pulling my sheets back.

"Physical?"

"Damn straight" I laughed.

"Oh, sleep or sex? What should I choose" I asked as I rolled back over so can look in his eyes, they were shinning with humor.

"Maybe I'll choose sex" he pounced on me.

"Good choice"

-----

"What are you guys planning to do?" I asked as I took sip of my juice, orange.

"We are taking dad and his friends on a little yacht trip" Dillion answered me, as he dug into another pancake, these Casanovas are always hungry, I watched him eat with amusement.

"Why didn't you tell me about it before?" I asked Cole, he was eating bacon I'd say, I made a face but endured.

"I won't go if you don't want me to"

"No! That solves everything! Take your clothes..clothes that you are wearing tonight somewhere else, I want you to be surprised" I rubbed my hands together, grinning.

"Why? No! I have to see you before anyone else does" he stood his ground, I glared at him.

"Do you want me to throw all your clothes away?"

"No" he said and he had stopped eating.

"Dillion?" I said a smile coming back to my face, Cole's glare could have scared a weak hearted person, but not me.