Eighteen

I did find my way back, got many scratches, even fell down once, I opened my hairs, shook my hairs and then tied them in a knot over my head, I took off my shirt and looked at my tank top, jeans looks good in this shape, dirty, didn't knew that, now I am going wash it from mud, and surprise and surprise, it was the ground I walked out on, not the house, I walked towards the cheering crowd.

"Who is winning?" I asked the man standing beside me, he was drinking beer and eating chips, since I hadn't had anything for more than 24 hours, I helped myself with his chips.

"Cole isn't in his game tonight, Dillon isn't hitting Cole, maybe he got sick"

"Dillion?" I asked, helping myself one more time.

"No, Cole, lady I got more packet, you want one for yourself"

"You just got yourself a special place in heaven, I would love to" he gave me the packet grinning, I smiled back.

"Word is, Cole is bringing city lady" my eyes narrowed on red dress and blond hairs, so that is his city lady, did he really think I wouldn't know about it? Two girls at a time? Can't he survive with just one girl? First it's me and Maggie, now me and and that blond ex of his, am the hell am I common in this? Not long, I mean, it's just his ex now anyways.

"Saw her yet?" I asked.

"No, maybe she is too hoity poity to walk to muddy ground"

"She is here, I lost her, I just saw her" I said pointing in the common direction.

"Who are you?"

"Dr Jamie, I came here with Mason"

"Didn't know he got himself a woman" I grinned.

"He didn't, I am just a friend"  I turned to face him, I smiled.

"Jamie!" A voice called, I turned around and there was a dark haired man coming running towards me, I looked behind me, nothing, why is he running? Definitely a Casanova though.

"I am Ottavio" he said and started tugging me along.

"Youngest, I know"

"Cole has been going crazy"

"He already is, ow! You are hurting my arm"

"Cole is going to hurt a lot more" he had pretty blue eyes, and wore a black t shirt and Jeans that clung to his waist.

"He can't hurt a woman, or anyone, ow, now if you don't stop tugging, my arm is the only thing you will be pulling along"

"Where have you been?" He asked, without looking back at me.

"I got lost"

"You what?"

"Yeah, and so, I had to find the way myself, I was just thinking about calling Cole when the phone died, stupid thing seriously"

"Phone or Cole?"

"Both, but right now I am talking about phone, where do you go to school?"

"Boston"

"Each one of you travels one hour to city, but always come back"

"Rock Port is home"

"So I see"

"Why do you keep running away?" He asked turning to face me, my eyes caught the angry man walking towards me, oh fuck, I pulled my arm back.

"Let me go now Ottavio"

"No" he smiled sadly, I pulled my arm back even harder.

"He is going to kill me! Look at his face!" Ottavio looked behind his back before facing me once again, now his look was more sympathetic.

"If I die, I am going to haunt your ass forever" I whispered harshly, Cole reached us, kept staring at me for a long while.

"I heard you aren't in your game today, you should be! It's for the good" I tried dodging the main question here.

"What?" His jaw clenched so tight, the way his muscle twitched every now and then, anger made his eyes almost black, taking a deep breath I did my arms around him, better hug him than face him.

"Oh no, not this time, I am not going to touch you until you answer each and every question of mine, not getting played again" he growled, his left eye was swollen, oh man! Now I was noticing his bruises, cut below right eye, I didn't touch him because he asked me not to, I took a deep breath instead.

"I am sorry, why are you so hurt?" I pointed at his face, he looked around, and then his hands came around my neck, he pulled me along, now what did I do? 

"Mom, if you lose her, I will tear every son of yours limb by limb" I was applaud, I hit him on his back, hard.

"Don't talk to your mom like that!" I looked at the woman with beautiful blue eyes, she was tall, and very pretty, her figure was more maintained than my own was, beautiful, why is every darn Casanova so attractive? Not one of them is defective.

"I am sorry for him, he gets really cranky sometimes, without any reason" I apologized for him, his mother's eyes widen, she covered her mouth from her delicate hand, her diamond ring shone on her finger, I smiled at her.

"You really are a beautiful woman, ma'am, by the way I am Janhvi mishra"

"I am Mary Casanova" we shook hands.

"Mom, don't lose her" he shot me a look, I winked back at him.

"What was that look about?"

"It's his, don't you dare act stupid look" she laughed. It was a pleasant ringing bell sound.

"I see, how long have you known my son?" I shrugged, "not long, he is a nice man, you raised good men, Mrs Casanova" she chuckled.

"All I wanted was a baby girl" she said, I laughed. I looked at the ground, the men were ruthless as they hit each other, I flinched at few punches myself, I sat beside the woman, who talked to everyone, and wouldn't even let me stand, the woman was strong.

When half time bell rang, sweaty man walked towards the crowd, how long is this game going to be? Really I want to get over with the anger and glares, Cole will throw in my direction, I turned around and saw that chips man walking towards me, I grinned and waved, he waved back and walked to us.

"Mary"

"John"

"Who is this lady?" He asked, I rolled my eyes why does everyone keep talking around me like either I can listen or can't talk!

"I did tell you, I am friend of Mason's"

"Then why is Cole giving you looks?"

"Let me tell you one thing, that man in mannerless, everything is his mistake and when he doesn't like the consequences he gets cranky, no really, when I got lost first thing I did was gave him a call, who else will save me if not him? It's his responsibility after all, and he asks, what in such a rude voice, well, I have ego after all so I told him nothing and hung up, now I told the whole incident, whose mistake was it?"

"Cole's" his mother said nodding along with me, I smiled at her.

"Exactly, now who should be pissed? And cranky? It's my right but damn if the man will let me have some fun" I said.

"Baby, time to talk" Cole hooked his arm around my waist and tagged me along.

"It's your mistake, your mom said so" i told him, he easily picked me up in his arms and carried me.

"You are such a caveman Cole, but I like the way you carry me around" he relaxed in his arms.

"Now is not the time to get willing on me, you better start explaining, 4 hours Jamie, you have been here 4 hours and already causing a mishap" I settled against his chest, my arms around his neck. I yawned the day was getting on me.

"I didn't cause anything, you smell nice, even sweaty as you are, you smell amazing"

"Jamie?" I closed my eyes just for a second, and fell asleep.