Twelve

Everything feels warm and comfortable, I went deeper into the source of warm, when I realized it wasn't blanket warm, it was, a human is touching my skin, warm, i freezed, getting ready to kick and scream when a hand clamped on my mouth.

"It's me" yeah, well, I know it's you because right now I am so warm it's like I am lying next to furnace and second because I know the smell, smell of outdoors, something unique, and some ugly ass thug cologne.

"What are you doing here? Go away!" I kept squirming, he let me go, I fled to the other side of the bedroom, fuck it's cold, I tied my hands on my chest, my back against the door, door I locked when I came inside, turning I checked the door, still locked, oh god! Is he a vampire? Huh, it's like I am over my childhood fantasy, I don't want anyone now.

"Jam..""listen up, buddy!" I spoke glaring at him, I lowered my voice so beck and Sheldon won't panic. "I had enough of your bullshit, I am done being stupid, okay? I want you to leave the way you came in, hopefully, that wasn't this way, you are married and I..god, I hate liars, more than that, I hate people who make me the bad guy so they can have fun or whatever, I don't want to be home wrecker or anything, I am not a whore" I whispered the word, then straighten my shoulders "now go away!"

"No" he bloody turned around and went deeper into my covers, in my bed! Is he falling asleep? Did he not hear a word I just spoke? I slowly walked to the bed, I am in my brother's tee and nothing else, oh god, I am so fucking cold.

"Justin?" I poked him from behind and then ran away, so he wouldn't jump on me, I looked around for something, anything to hit him with, I found my jeans, I threw it at him, he didn't even move, God, is he asleep?

"Are you asleep? I am cold" I mumbled, looking at my arms and legs, full of goosebumps. He does seem asleep, I walked towards him, slowly so he wouldn't hear me walk, and catch me or something, I am about to poke a bear and he better not be getting ready to hunt or eat! Wait, Justin can't eat me, calm down! Does he eat human? Like what does American call that guy who eats human?

Before I could make a sound, he had me inside covers and under him, I frowned. "Please let me go, this isn't proper" I spoke poking him at his shoulder, he kept his head at my shoulder.

"Justin?"  He wouldn't answer or bulge.

"Justin?" I started my poking again, what's the deal with him? It's like he is pissed at me! Why? I would have actually thought I did something bad to displeasure him, huh! Idiot, asshole.. what is that word anyways? Humans who eat human flesh of another human! Oh man, I have read it somewhere..what is that creepy word?

"What does human who eat other human's flesh called?" I asked.

"Cannibal" he spoke in low, sleepy voice. I slapped his shoulder, there's my word! I grinned and then realized my situation.

"Why are you doing this? You are married for god's sake! Don't vows you made in front of God mean anything to you? Huh?"

"Ercole Casanova"

"What did you say?"

"I am not married, never been, did came real close when I was in high school and thought she was the love of my life, also I didn't use the fucking condom and thought I was about to become a father, I knew if my mother knew, she would have my hide!" I looked up at him "then what happened?" I asked in an innocent voice, he pinched my hip to let me know joke wasn't appreciated.

"She wasn't pregnant, I didn't get stuck with that bi..woman"

"Well, you did! What did you just pretend your name was?" He tugged my hairs.

"I didn't pretend, my name is ercole Casanova, parents name, Timothy and Mary Casanova, I have eight siblings..""oh fuck you live in Rock Port, you are fourth in number after mason, he was roommate when you were growing up!"