Prologue

It started on a weekend in May, Calum had just finished washing the dirty plates from dinner. His lazy room-mate Michael never cleaned, so it was up to him to keep the apartment tidy. If he didn't do this he was sure the place would permanently smell like mouldy pizza.

The clock loudly ticked on the wall, the time was eleven o'clock in the evening. Calum was tired, he'd had just come home from work on his late shift on a Saturday. He was still in his work clothes and his eyes were drooping shut every two seconds.

His feet slapped against the cold hardwood floor as he made his way to his room down the hall. The room was freezing as the boy wrapped his arms around himself, trying to keep himself warm. He saw that his window was wide open, making him very confused.

He shut the window, didn't he? Calum scolded himself for being so careless, he and Michael lived in a very rough neighbourhood. So he thanked the lord that nothing had been wrecked or stolen.

The petite boy went over to his wardrobe and undressed himself from his work clothes, hanging them up on a hanger. Next he went over to his dresser grabbing a white t-shirt that had pink hearts placed all over it, and a pair of white boxers.

Calum stepped out his dirty boxers putting them in his dirty clothes hamper, and putting the clean ones on. It felt nice to be out his work clothes and in his comfortable ones. He sighed in content at the feeling before pulling back his plain white sheets and climbing into them.

His room was still cold from the window being open. He assumed maybe Michael farted in his room looking for something and opened the window to get rid of the smell. But his best friend isn't like that, he would've loved to stink out his room.

But he thought nothing of it, if nothing was stolen or broke, there was no problem.

The fluffy haired boy snuggled into his cushion, bring his stuffed puppy toy to his chest. It helped him sleep holding onto something, the toy was fluffy and soft lulling Calum into sleep.

As he was about to nod off he heard something or someone breath heavily for a second. He opened his eyes and scanned the room for any intruders. Calum scanned the room with his eyes, his heart beating rapidly, only to find the room empty not including himself.

He shook his head, it must've been him breathing he thought, as he laid back down on his back closing his eyes.

Calum didn't know how long he had been fighting himself to try and sleep. He didn't toss and turn, he just laid there with his eyes closed. The boy sighed turning over onto his side trying to get comfy in his colder than usual room.

He suddenly shivered, feeling colder than before. The small boy snuggled deeper into his thin sheets, trying to find warmth.

The cold feeling never went away, he felt a presence standing beside his bed. Calum didn't dare open his eyes as he felt something cold stroke his cheek. It felt like the pad of a thumb, as the thumb lightly grazed itself open Calum's soft cheekbones.

Whoever it was did this for awhile, so Calum dared to crack an eye open a little. He cracked his eye open and saw a silhouette of a person standing next to his bed near the window. The moonlight shone down on him, causing his porcelain skin to glow as Calum pretended to sleep.

Calum's eyes widened in surprise, and as soon as both of his eyes opened the figure was gone.

The boy rubbed his brown eyes, and looked around again, to be met with an empty room.

"I'm just imaging things." He said to himself shaking his head and that's when Michael banged his hand on the wall telling his dear friend to stop talking to himself.

So the boy laid back down on his bed, wrapping himself up like a burrito in his sheets and dreamt of a boy with porcelain skin.

A/N: New storyyyyyyyy. It's cake too!

Hope you like it so far :)

I know it's short, maybe chapters will be short or maybe long. I'm not sure yet. But I have the plot ready :D