Chapter Four- Edited

**When you see ITIHYKOL that stand for It's That I Hate You Kind of Love**

I stood up slowly, reluctantly, wanting to run out the front door. Bailey, Stacy, and John all quickly hugged me with worried gazes before I forced myself across the room. It felt like all eyes were on me as I reached the dark dreaded hallway.

It would be lying if I said I didn't hesitate before continuing to the first door on the right, the entry was slightly ajar. I halted in front of it, fiddling with my blue dress.

Come on, Charlotte! Just open the goddamn door! It's just a freaking peice of wood!

The polite thing to do would be to knock before entering, but instead I pushed the door aside. Yeah that's right.

Charlotte: 1. Door: 0

I stared down at my feet as I shuffled foreword. I don't know how, but I was able to remember my brothers words; don't lock eyes with any of them.

Is it crazy to say that I wanted to look up really badly? For some reason a part of me felt like it belonged in this room.

I don't like this feeling.

"Hello." A female voice said. It was calm and warming, but I didn't move my eyes from the floor. There was a shuffling of papers. "Um-Charlotte Wayland, correct?"

I nodded slowly, and this time there was a small growl. "Don't be so rude to my mate." The Alpha said, and I stiffened, hoping that they won't realize I was frightened.

There was a slap of paper against a knee or arm. "It's fine, James. Don't scare the poor girl."

"I'm just saying, you need to be respected." The Apha shot back.

The Luna scoffed. "You don't need to be so rude about it."

There was a loud sigh. "Honey, I'm sorry okay? I'm just tired of Carson not finding his mate, that's all."

"It's not his fault!" The Luna snapped.

As the Alpha and Luna continued bickering softly, I began to wonder where their son was. Then I heard soft footsteps coming towards me, slowly, as if the owner were in a trace of some sort.

My body tingled in anticipation as if something amazing was about to occur. I've never felt like this before. I blissfully closed my eyes as the most fantastic, mouthwatering, smell hit me like a bus.

That's when I looked up and gasped.

The guy in front of me was about five feet away, his expression shocked and then a smile spreading across his chiseled face. His smile was beautiful.

Standing at about six feet, he could have easily towered over me, but that was not that struck me most.

His eyes, were the most captivating shade of blue I had ever seen.

I studied him once and then studied him again. Every time my eyes would always end up racing to his as if they were pulled my a magnetic force. I'm not sure how long we stood there, caught up in our own little world, before his parents spoke.

They both stood up beaming with the Alphas arm slung around the Luna. She was beautiful and resembled the boy in front of me with startling blue eyes, smooth tan skin, and straight blond hair. "Is this her?" She asked excitedly. "Is this your mate?"

My eyes widened and I jumped. Mate?What! The hot guy beamed and nodded. He was still staring at me, and now I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. "Mate." He said in a deep husky voice that had me wanting to hear it again.