17✔️

Sighing,I blow a strand of hair out of my face tired from having to take care of the Diner,all week by myself.
Stressful is an understatement, I don't know how Harry does his stuff it's more to do than what I'm doing honestly.
Like who can take care of a whole Circus at twenty four?

Closing and locking the Diner up for the night I find Harry leaning against my vehicle.
"You ready for our date?"he asks with a smirk.
"Right now?"I asked surprised.
"Yeah it is if you want..are you standing me up Maria?"He asks and I smile.
"I wouldn't dream of it Harry."I said walking to him and looping my arms around his neck.
I lean in and kiss him I feel him smirking against my lips.

"Let's go."He says.
Harry leads me to the passenger side of my car and I hand him my keys.
He starts up the car and starts to drive somewhere.
"Where are you taking me?"I ask and he has a secretive smile.
"I promise you'll like it."He says and I nod.
An hour later he stops driving and I look around.

"Where are we?"I ask as I look around.
We were in the woods and I see an abandon train.
"This is where I go to think,if I'm ever around the area."He says killing the engine.
He steps out of the car and goes to open my door;I smile at the gesture and he takes my hand leading me to the train.
"This place looks familiar."I said to myself as I looked around.
"Wait this place looks familiar can you remember anything else?"Harry asks and I look at him confused.

"No.."I said and he sighs sadly.
"Alright I packed fried chicken and mash."Harry says as he sits the basket in the train.
Harry hops in then bend over and picks me up I let out a yelp;Laughing as he places me down,Harry has a smile on his face from my laughter.

"Here."Harry says as he passes me the plate he fixed for me.
"Thank you."I said and he smiles.
"You're welcome."He says.
"Maria what was it like growing up here?"He asks and I bite my lip.
"It was okay,I just wished I could travel when I was younger,that's always something I longed for;I became good friends with Phil and Diana when I eleven."I said and he nods his head.

"I don't remember much, my parents always said I had short term memory or something."I said shrugging.
Harry sucks in a sharp breath at my answer.
"What about you Harry what was it like growing up in the Circus?"I ask.
"Besides my father It was pretty great.
I was really tight with Liam,Nathan,and their sister."He says with a sad smile.
"I'm sorry she's gone."I said putting my hand over his.
He lets out a laugh and pats my hand.

"Don't be Maria."He says and I could tell he was trying to say something with his eyes.
"She's right here."I heard him whisper.
I shrugged that off because I thought he was talking about his heart.
Stuffing my face in to the mash potatoes.
Harry lets out a smirk as he sees the mash on my nose and he licks it off of my face.
"Harry."I groan grabbing a napkin and wiping his saliva off of my nose as he laughs.

"What is it like traveling all the time?"I ask.
"It's amazing going different places every month."He says.
"I wish I could do that I'v never been out of this little town."I said with a sigh of disappointment.
"Never?"Harry asks shocked.
"Never my Grandma lives up North but I never go up there to see her, my parents always make me run the Diner when they are gone."I said explaining.

"Well we just have to change that one day."He says with a smile.
"Harry?"I whisper and he looks over at me with that smirk that seems to never leave his lips.
"Yes?"He says going along.
"What's going to happen to us? If there ever is going to be an us?"I ask.
"Then I guess you will just have to become an Circus freak."He says bitterly at the end.

"Harry y'all aren't Circus freaks don't listen to the elders in town."I said rolling my eyes.
I lean in and kiss his cheek I feel his dimples curve as I do so.
"Y'all are just talented people with cool tricks up their sleeves."I said lacing my fingers with his.

"Angel?"He asks and I look into his eyes.
"Are you with Phil?"He asks and I couldn't help it I start laughing.
"No he's gay Harry!"I said slapping his shoulder letting out a snort of laughter.
"Why?"I ask in amusement.
"Well he's always starring me down like he was going to attack me -I thought it was because y'all were together?"He asks innocently.
"Harry if anything he wants to have sexy time with you."I said.

Harry laughs and I start my laughing fit again.
"Aww you're adorable Harry."I said pinching his cheek teasingly.
You could tell he likes it but he growls and yanks my hand a way.
"I'm not a baby."He groans and I smirk.
"You can be my baby."I said joking.
Harry looks at me and then straddled my hips and pins me down to the train.

I lay back as he sits on my hips with a smirk.
"Don't tempt me Angel."He growls in my ear.
He starts kissing my neck down to the hallow of my breast then back up towards my face.
"You're so beautiful."He says looking down at me.
"So are you."I whisper and he shakes his head in disbelief.
"No I'm not Angel, I'm not a good person."

"You are you just don't see that."I said.