10✔️

"Oh I'm going to go ape shit on her!"Phil says and I use my hand to try to pull him back down into the booth.
Phil was giving Diana the evil eye across the Diner.

It was my lunch break so I was sitting in the booth at the corner of the Diner with Phil as normal.
I also told him what happened with Diana and he is pissed.

"She is ruining my ship!"He says and I give him a look in amusement.
"Your ship?"I ask with a smile playing at my lips.
"Yeah Haria or Marry I can't decide."He says thoughtfully and I laugh.
"Haria it's different."I said but Phil pouts.

"How about I'll name my first girl Marry if I end up with Harry."I whisper hoping no one will here us.
Phil's eyes go wide with excitement and he smiles hugely.
"Do I get to be the God father?"He asked with a cheeky smile.

"Phil I'm not catholic."I said and he pouts.
"Darling it's 2016 you don't have to be Catholic to be a God father, you have to be rich."He says and I smirk.
"Are you rich?"I asked in amusement.
"Well no-"I cut him off.

"Guess you're not going to be anyone's God father."I said with a snicker.
"Fine ruin my dreams!"He says throwing his arms in the air getting some looks from the customers.
"Phil you don't have dreams you're the most unplanned person in the world."I said and he smirks.

"At least I know what I want."He sings and I raise my eyebrow.
"I'm guessing that was hinted at me?"I said pointing at myself.

"Love muffin."He says grabbing my hands.
"You want Harry even a blind man with no eyeballs can tell."He says.
"Phil a guy can't be blind if he doesn't have any eyeballs to begin with?"I said with a smile.
"Don't sass me women now listen up."He says dramatically.

"You are going to beat Diana."He says and I nod.
"Do you think I can upper cut her in the face then wrist lock her?"I asked smirking.
"No damn women, I was talking about beating her at winning Harry, not beating her physically !"Phil says and I pout I really feel like punching her.

"But I'm not stopping you,If I was you, I'll kick her in the vagina then wrist lock her."Phil says with a wink and I giggle.
"Thanks Phil."I said kissing his cheek.
"You're welcome,Love Muffin."Phil kisses my head then stands up.

"I must be going now ,I have a hot date."He says with a wink.
"Give me the details!"I shout after him.
"I will honey,I will!"Phil says as he exits out of the Diner.
"Maria?"I jump as I spin around and come eye to eye with Harry.
Harry was bending over to be eye level with me.

"Harry hi how are you?"I said with a smile.
"Good. Great actually."He says biting down on his lip.
"Ria is doing great, also."He says referring to the small cub and I smile it's been a week since I'v see the little one.
"That's awesome how is Jester?"I ask Harry smiles as I mention his Tiger.

"She's doing great,you should come back over if you want."He says and I nod.
"I will,I am getting off tonight."I said as I smooth down my apron.
"Good."He says awkwardly as he kicks the floor with his boots.

"Umm you wouldn't know where I can find Diana would you?"He asks.
My smile falters at the mention of my best friends name.
"Yeah she must be in the back I'll go and get her for you."I said and he nods.
I go to the back room and find Diana making out with Josh in the back room.

"Diana,Harry wants to see you."I said coughing.
"Oh yes,of course!"Diana gets off of Josh's lap.
"You can leave."She says towards Josh.
She awkwardly makes eye contact with me then goes to the front to meet Harry.

"Hot stuff you want some of this?"Josh says eyeing me up and down.
"No I don't, get out of my kitchen."I hiss he rolls his eyes and leave out of the back door.
I walk back up front to see Harry and Diana in a heated conversation looking pissed at one another.

"Diana."I said and they stop and both look at me.
"You need to learn to stop using the back room as your bedroom I don't want Josh or anyone of your man whores in my kitchen."I hiss at her .

"Your kitchen."She says scoffing.
"Yes mine, Mom gave me the Diner you would know is you were not being a bitch,the pass couple of days."I said rolling my eyes I look up at Harry.
"I'm leaving, I'll see you at the Circus Harry."I said and he nods a smile forming on his beautiful face.

"Can I come?"Diana asks.
"No you have a shift to do."I said and she scoffs.
"Fine."She says with a smirk and a shrug.
"Don't you think about using the back room again the cook is watching you."I said with a smile.

Her jaw drops at my words.
"But Josh was going to come back over."She groans and I shake my head in disgust.
"No sex in the Diner."She rolls her eyes but nods.

"Bye Diana see you at home."I said with a smile.
I go the back room and put my Apron back up where it belongs,then I exit the Diner.
"You don't own the Diner do you?"Harry asks and I smirk at his words and snort.
"No I'm getting it when my mom is in her nineties,basically when she's dead;I can't believe Diana fell for it."I said with a laugh.

Harry follows me to my car as I get in,I start it and roll the window down.
"I'll see you at the Circus tonight?"He asks with a smirk on his lips.
"Tonight."I nod and he leans over the window and kisses my cheek.
"See you,then Angel."