0.7✔️

"Anything else I can get you?"I asked the customer and they shake their heads no.
"Okay have a nice day!"I said with a polite smile.
I look over at Diana who is at the cash register as usual.

The only difference is she looks pissed and is glaring at a certain table.
I look to see what she was looking at,of course Josh,while he was on a date with another girl.

"You okay Diana?"I ask and she looks at me and she looks like she's about to cry.
"He asked me out last night."She says and she sniffles.
"I'll never be the best one will I? I'm not perfect I'm just me."She says with a couple more sniffles.

"Diana that is completed bullshit! You are not perfect,because no one is perfect! You can be the best but for some one else that actually deserves you."I said and she looks at me with doe eyes.
"Really?"She asks and I nod my head.
"Really you can do so much better,I mean for crying out loud he's practically Justin Beiber and we hated him for Selena right?"I asked and she nods.

"Well you are in the same type of relationship."I said giving her a smile.
"He's out their cheating on a wonderful girl with hoes."I said and she smiles.
"If you want, I'll go chop his balls off for you.We just bought a new pair of scissors we can see how good they work."I said.
She laughs with a smile and hugs me.

"Thanks Maria."She says and I shrug.
"No problem."I said.
"Man make sure I don't get on your bad side."Harry says as he leans across the bar.
"Harry hi."I said giving him a smile.
"Hello my beautiful Angel."He says with his normal smirk.

"Hi Harry."Diana says and he raises his eyebrow.
"Who are you again?"He asks and Diana glares at me.
"Diana,Maria's single friend."She says with a wink.
"Harry,I have my eyes on someone,Maria's friend."he says starring at me as he said his words.

I hear,Diana scoff at his answer and glares as he gives me a once over.
"You look adorable in your waitress outfit Angel."He said and I blush.
"Thanks Harry you look good in your Ringleader outfit. I'm kind of disappointed you're not wearing it."I said winking at him.

Referring to his shirtless body and just him in leather skinny trousers.
"Angel I didn't know you could be naughty."He says with a smirk.
"You have no idea."I said as I lean closer to him and he smiles.
Harry leans more and kisses my cheek.
"I missed seeing you at the Circus."He says and I shrug.

"It's only been a couple of days."I said and he smiles.
"Exactly that's a while, Jester maybe having her cubs tomorrow;If you want to swing by."Harry says and I smile.
"I would love too."I said and he smirks.
"Good it's a date."He says nodding.
"A date watching a tiger give birth count me in!"I said sarcastically.
"Oh shush! Now can I order?"He asks.

"Y'all were totally flirting!"Diana says and I shake my head.
"No we were not!"I said as I fold my clothes that just came out of the dryer.
I put them in my drawers,Diana was in my bedroom sitting on my bed, watching me as I did my chores.

"Yes y'all were! I thought you said I had dibs?"She said pouting.
"You do!"I said with a laugh and she smirks.
"Then quit hanging out with him."She says and my mouth drops out in shock.
"No."I said and she looks at me pissed.
"No?!"She asks and I nod.
"You bitch,you said I could have him!"She hisses.

"Diana you're overreacting."I said putting more clothes in to my drawers.
"No I'm not,you said I can have him .
Then you go and plan a date with him!"
I sigh and turn around to look at her.
"Your delusional, I'm not his type you are. We are nothing more than friends.
We're joking around."Is said with a huff.

"Fine, but if I see y'all kissing or what not."She warns and I look at her wide eyes.
"Are you threatening me?"I said with a laugh and she smirks.
"Yes."I stare at her in shock.

"Over a guy! Diana you're my best friend are you screwing me,right now!"I said shouting at her.
"Yes over a guy."She says and I just glare at her.
"Get out!"I scream at her and she looks at me with wide eyes.
"I'm done of following you like a lost puppy.
I do what I want damn it!"I shout at her and she flips the bird.

She exits out of my room and I jump in my bed.
I place my head in my hands and sigh.
"When did she become such a bitch?"I asked myself.
I look over towards my phone across the room and I walk over towards it.
Hitting the contact on my phone I know by heart.
"Phil."I said with a sniffle.

"I'm on my way love muffin!"I hear him shout through the line.
I finish putting my clothes up by the time he comes through my window.
"Damn window it puta hole in my Gucci shirt!"Phil hisses.
I giggle at my best friend and take the bags from his hands.

"Why do you have a Gucci shirt? This isn't a fashion run way."I tease and he laughs.
"Because I need to look fabulous all the time, Love muffin!"He says.
"Here, we have runaway bride,Charlie's Angels,and for some badass action Avengers!"He says and I laugh at his excitement.

As he pulls the movies out of the bags he has.
"Avengers!"I said with a grin and he smiles.