0.9✔️

"Maria wake your beautiful sassy ass up!"I roll over and put a pillow over my face so I can not hear the person.
The pillow is yanked from my grasp and I groan.

"Wake up Maria!"Phil yells.
"You know it's not nice to yell in the mornings."I said as Phil sits on me with his knees on each side of my hips.
"Will you get your fat ass off of me?"I groan.
"Don't groan baby you're turning me on."Phil says jokingly and I giggle.

"Good thing you're into guys aye?"I said winking at him and he rolls off of me.
"So what beings you into my humble abode?"I asked looking at him as my head rests on the pillow.
He turns his head on the pillow on the other side of me and stares at me.

"We need to have a talk."He says and I give him a sigh as to go on.
"Well first off your mom thinks I have boy issues and she wished me well.Care to enlighten me why?"Phil says and I let out a laugh.
"I may have lied.."I said and his eyes spark in wonder.

"Why did miss goody goody lie?"He says with a smile of mischief ready to hear a secret.

"My parents don't want me around the Circus."I said.
I sit up and lean my head on the head board Phil following my actions.
"Why?"He says in disbelief.
"Apparently they have a bad reputation."I said using quotations with my fingers.
"Bad reputation."He says thinking to him self and his eyes go wide.

"Maybe the Circus had a run in with your Dad."He says but I raise my eyebrows.
"But this is a new Circus?"I said confused.
"No this Circus has been around for ages Maria,apparently they were trouble back in the day."He says.
"Wow."I said not knowing what to say.

"Yeah so much trouble,that the police were in on it,it happened when we were eleven before I met you of course."Phil says with a shrug.
"Everyone is sort of over it,I mean it's been eleven years since all of that happened.I guess your Dad still doesn't trust them."Phil says shrugging.

"That's odd I wonder what they did."I said chewing on my hangnail.
Phil makes a disgust face at my habit and pulls my hand away from my mouth.
"Anyway why did you lie to your parents?"He says and I sigh not wanting to talk.
"I'll tell you after I get dressed."I said and he pouts.

"What girl! You can't just leave me hanging?!"Phil says and I laugh and go to my bathroom with my clothes.

"Are you done yet? I lost interest by how long you were taking."Phil says filling his nails with my nail file.
"I went out with Harry."I said and he shoots up from my bed with a wide smile.

"Whoooo! Little Maria is getting her some!"Phil says and I roll my eyes.
"Not like that I went with him because his Tiger Jester,gave birth and they named one after me Phil."I said.

"Wait he named his own baby Tiger,after you?"He asks and I nod.
"That's adorable,I ship it!"He calls and I laugh.
"We're just friends Phil."I said shaking my head.

"Diana is pissed with me because she called dibs."I said with disgust.
"You don't call dibs on a Guy that's just wrong."I said shaking my head.
"Well looks to me that he called dibs on you.I mean damn Maria, he named a Tiger cub after you."He says and I blush.

"No he named her Ria my nickname the performers gave me."I said.
"The performers nicknamed you?"He asked and I nod.
"That's cute that means they ship you with Harry also."He squeals and I blush.
"Oh be quiet."I said shoving him.

"Dear can you pass me the salt?"I smile and pass Teddy the salt.
"How do you like your diner honey?"Martha asks and I nod with a mouth full.
"It's awesome Mom."I said after I swallow and she shakes her head at me with a smile.

"So what did you do today?"Teddy asks and I shrug.
"Phil came over and we just hung out the usual."I said.
"Poor thing,I bet he's heartbroken by his ex boyfriend."Martha says with a face of pity.
"Yeah me too, I'v been trying to cheer him up."I said going along with the lie.

"Do you think I should add this onto the menu?"She asks referring to the meal we are eating.
"I like it."I said nodding.
"I do too Dear."Teddy says to his wife.
"We are going to the Circus tomorrow, Maria you are to stay here, okay?"He says and I give him a look in confusion.
"Stay here?"I asked confused.

"I can't go to Phil's?"I asked.
"You can not go to Phil's, you are to stay here."He says and I give him a fake smile.
Giving him the middle bird in my head how dare he?
I'm twenty one for crying out loud.

"Yes sir."I said giving him a fake smile.
The door slams shut and Diana comes in with a huge smile on her face.
"Harry is good in bed."She says looking at me directly with a smirk on her lips.
"May I be excused?"I asked.

My parents nod and look at me with concern.
I walk to my room with Diana trailing behind me with that stupid smirk in her lips.

"How dare you!"I shout at her.
"I told you I had dibs."She hisses and I look at her shocked.
"This bitch I see right now is not my best friend ."I said with disgust.
"This bitch right here apparently doesn't care if I like some one or cares for me at all."I said shaking my head with tears in my eyes.

"I do-"I shake my head silencing Diana.
"Just get out,I can't stand your face."I said and she sighs and leaves my bedroom.