0.2✔️

"Girls wake up!"I feel some one shake my shoulder.
Opening my eyes and squinting,trying to adjust to the lights,I see my mother.
"What?"I said groaning and she smiles down at me.

"You promised you both will help me today."She says and I sigh.
It was five in the morning and I promised,
I would help work till four in the afternoon.

"Fine we are up right,Diana?"I said.
I looked over to see her snoring and drooling on my pillows, I scrunch my nose in disgust.
"Gross."I said with a roll of my eyes.
I slap her,but and she jolts awake giving me a stink eye,as my mom laughs.

"Get your Ass up we have a job to do!"I said with a grin.
Making my way to the bathroom, I take a quick shower.
I don't wash my hair so it's still dry,I braid it into boxer braids.

Next I start applying my makeup doing the regular routine,then I'm done.

I look at the clock to see its been and hour and quickly into my room to pick out my outfit.
Grabbing a T shirt dress with stripes I put that on with my white converse,then I was ready to go.

"Diana!"I shout and she runs down the steps to meet me downstairs where, I was waiting.
"Let's go!"She says as we both run into the car to meet my Mom,who is already at the Diner.

"That Circus is getting bigger and bigger."Diana says as we get to the Diner.
I nod in agreement,as I wipe down a table.
"Yeah it was huge did you see the animals out front?"I said with a smile.
As when we were on our way;I have seen tigers and monkeys.

"Yeah,there is more then just that,I read about it on line, last night."She says.
"Did you know there is a hot ringleader who owns the Circus?"She says with a smirk.

"How do you know that?"I said with a laugh.
I grab my apron and a notepad with a pen before pulling it around my waist.

"I kept seeing comments about it,
I googled Kings Circus and a picture of him pulled up and let me tell you."She says pretending to faint and I laugh.

"I want to go tomorrow,you up for it?"She asks and I nod.
"Of course,we have to check out the ringleader now."I said winking at her and she smiles.

"Hi Jeff!"I call as I make my way out of the back room.
Jeff smiles at me and continues cooking.
"Diana you have the cashier,Maria take the tables!"My mom says as she runs to get a plate of food.

"Got it!"I said and she nods to help the customer.
"Yay!"Diana says sarcastically and I smile with a roll of my eyes.
I greet customers and take their orders,with a smile always on my face.

My mom always told me that a smile can make some one happy;It can also give you bigger tips in life.
Get it tips?
God my mom is embarrassing, but I love her anyways.

I hear the bell ding,telling us we have a new customer.
I look up to see Diana with wide eyes.
She's talking to a person and she grabs them their menus, puts them at one of my tables.

Diana goes back the bar but she looks at me and mouths 'Ringleader'.

I give her a funny look and laugh; I get someone is handsome, but you just embarrass your self.
If you show them that you are attracted to them.

Making my way to the table,I spot a blonde girl with bright blue eyes and she smiles.

I look over on the other side of the table; to see the most handsome man,I'v ever did see.
He has curly brunette hair that you just want to touch,he has emerald and forest green like eyes,they are beautiful.

I look away quickly, I keep my smile being professional.

"Do y'all know what you want to drink?"I asked and the blonde girl nods.
"I'll have a water."She says and I look over to the guy.
"Coke."He says and I nod.
I was about to leave but his hand catches my wrist and a bolt of electricity comes through me.

"Yes?"I asked.
Cocking my head to the side and he smirks.
"A chocolate milkshake also."He says and I nod.
He lets go of my wrist while I look over at Diana with wide eyes and she nods.
Mouthing 'He's hot!' she says with a thumbs up;I let a smile out with a small laugh.

I tell Jeff about the milkshake and he starts making it;while I fix the Ringleaders drink,also the blondes drink.

After making them I put them on a tray and make my way over,hearing their conversation.
"Liam doesn't know."Blonde girl says as I hand her her water.
"He deserves to know Lila."Ringleader says.

She nods with a pout, I hand him his drink and he gives me a nod of thanks.
"Thanks."Lila says and I give her a smile.
"The milkshake is on its way do you know what you want to eat?"I ask.

"You know your mother should have taught you not to listen on someone's conversations."A voice whispers behind my ear.

I jump up in shock and turn to see the Ringleader with a smirk on his face.

"What the hell!"I said clutching my heart.
I went outside to get my phone out of my car, where I left it, I didn't notice him following me.
"Well your mother should have taught you to shut up when someone is serving you, if you don't want no one to know."I said sarcastically.

"Well she may have if I knew her."He says with a shrug then he turns away and leaves.