0.8✔️

"Maria!"I look up to see Harry running towards me with an excited grin.
"Jester is giving birth!"He says and I look at him with wide eyes and excitement my self.

"Hey Diana can you cover for me?"I asked and she rolls her eyes at me but nods anyway.
"Thanks!"I said as I untie my apron off and hand it to her.
"Let's go!"I said as Harry grabs my hand and leads me away from the Diner.

"We can take my car!"I said but he shakes his head.
"We're already half way there anyway!"He calls and I giggle as he drags me along.
We pass all of the Tents till we reach the back of the field;where the Circus People live in their  vans and motor homes.

Jester was laying on a blanket outside of her cage and there she was trying to give birth.
"Come on Jester you can do it mate!"I look to see a brunette haired man trying to comfort the  tiger.
"Ria!"He says looking at me and I raise my eyebrow at him with confusion.

"What your name is Maria,is it not?"He says playfully.
"I'm here,did I miss anything, I'm here!"Ticket boy says panting as he just ran over to see Jester.

"Nathan where have ya been!"The brunette says rolling his eyes at the blonde boy.
"I'm Liam."He says looking at me with a bright smile.
"Maria but I guess you already knew that.."I said looking at Harry and he shrugs innocently.
With his dimples coming through his cheeks.

"Hi sweetie."I said rubbing around the Tigers ears.
Jester pants clearly in pain and trying to push out a little tiger cub.
"I think this will be the last push!"Liam says excitingly.
Liam was right a little Tiger all covered with who knows what,comes out of Jester.

"There is three."Liam says.
"What shall we name her?"Liam says looking at all of us as he holds the runt of the litter.
"I vote Ria."Harry says his accent coming through and I blush.

"Ria?"I asked and he nods.
"I like that name."He says winking at me.
"That's because you like her."Nathan whispers or try's to whisper and Harry punches him on the shoulder.
"Oh what cha do that for?"He says rubbing his shoulder.
Their British accents coming through clear as day.

"She's adorable."I said as I feed the Tiger cub her milk bottle.
"I know look at the little face."Nathan says.
"Liam!"I look over to see Lila running through the tents to reach us and Harry looks at her with concern.
"Lila don't run you will hurt your self!"Harry says scolding her.

"Yes Harry."She says sarcastically.
"I have news."She says biting her lip.
"I'm pregnant Liam."She says and Nathan chokes on his beer.
"You're preggo's!"Nathan says with a wide grin.
"I'm going to be a Daddy?"Liam says with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry if you don't want it-"
"Why wouldn't I not Lila, it's our child no matter what, I will want it! I'm so happy!"Liam says standing up from his seat on the grass.
Liam hugs Lila and kisses her and they both laugh.

"Congrats Lila."I said looking at her and she smiles.
"Thanks Ria."She responds I'm actually digging the whole Ria thing.
Harry places his hand on my back and rubs it gently while I feed Ria the tiger.
"Aww y'all look so cute!"Lila says snapping a picture of me and Harry don't forget Ria.

"So Ria what do you do around here for fun?"Nathan ask and a smirk grows on my face.
"I like to sneak into places..prank people,do graffiti."I trail off and he looks at me in disbelief.
"There's not that much to do around here, I would say hey, let's go to the new Circus in town. Thats the only thing around here but I can't do that."I said sarcastically.

"You do all of that? Isn't that against the law?"He asks and I laugh.
"Yeah but my Dad's the sheriff so I don't really care if I get in trouble,I'll always find a way out."I said shrugging.
"Your Dad is the sheriff?"Nathan asks and I nod.

All of the Circus performers look at each other then at me.
"What?"I asked confused.
"Nothing,nothing at all."Liam says.
"Look at that little cuties face!"I said as I brush my hands through Ria's fur.
I felt Harry stare at me as he rubs my back.
"We should probably get you back Maria it's getting late."Harry says.

He was right I looked around and it was dark out side and only little lights around the cages were lit up.
"Alright let's go!"I said dusting my pants off I look down at Ria and smile at her.
"Bye little one."I said with a smile.
"Bye Liam, it was nice meeting you.Congrats Lila."I said and she smiles.

"Thanks be safe on your way home."She says and I nod.
Harry grabs my hand as we wave at the performers.
He leads me out of the Circus to the main rode again.
We walk on the rode hand and hand; on our way back to the Dinner.

"Here you are Angel."He says as we reach my car.
"Do you need me to drive you back?"I asked and he shakes his head.
"No need, I enjoy walking."He says starring up at the stars.
"I better get back,Be safe Angel."He says kissing my cheek.

I blush and he notices because of a smirk that forms on his lips.
"I better see you at a show soon."He says playfully.
He waves then starts walking on the rode back to the Circus.
I go to my car and make my way back home.

"Where were you?!"Martha yells as I come through the door.
"Phil needed me his boyfriend,he liked broke up with him."I said lying.
Then I made my way up stairs towards my bedroom it's been along day.