16✔️

"Phil who is the guy you've been seeing?"I ask and he shrugs.
"What don't leave me hanging!"I said and he blushes at my words.
"Love muffin he hasn't came out yet."He says biting his lip.
"Fine tell me soon,though okay?"I ask and he nods agreeing to my words.

"So when are your parents coming home?"He asks and I shrug.
"Four days, now I think."I said and he nods.
It's Wednesday and I haven't seen Harry any where,We have been texting a lot though and he's so sweet to me.

"Now what about you?"He asks raising his eyebrows up and down.
"Harry asked me out, he hasn't given me a date yet we have been texting a lot though."I said and he smiles.
"That's great Maria you haven't had a boyfriend since junior year!"He says and I roll my eyes.
"Stop you ass that's embarrassing,don't say that!"I scold and he giggles.

I was cleaning the kitchen after having a meal with Diana,It's night time and I was about to head to bed since it's eleven at midnight.
My phone starts to ring and I look over to see Harry calling me.

"Hello?"
"Maria baby,I miss you!"I hear him slurring.
"Harry are you alright?where are you?"I ask.
"I'm fine oh shit!"I hear a crash.
"I think I just fell into a trash can bloody hell!"He says his British accent coming out.
"Harry where are you?"I ask and he mumbles.
"Sweetie speak louder."I said.
"Black smith road."He says.

"Okay I'm coming to get you alright?"I ask.
"Yeah! Oh there's a pussy cat!"I hear him mumble.
I end the call and rush towards my room slipping my uggs on,Grabbing my car keys I hop into my car and drive to black smith road.

I see a shadow in the ally next the bar knowing that's Harry.
"Harry!"I call as he stumbles towards me.
"Angel!"He yells.
I smell his breath as he falls into me.
"Your intoxicated alright."I said to myself as I haul him into my vehicle.

I buckled him in as I start driving back to my house;After I got back home, I try to drag him into the house.
Harry crawls into my bed and I hop into it with him;He starts to cry and I didn't know what to do ,not expecting it.

"What's wrong Harry?"I ask.
He sniffles and cries more he pulls me into him.
"My Dad owned the Circus Maria but he abused the animals and the people."He says and I look at him shocked.
"He abused me his own son. The Kings Circus is well known for their amazing acts but also the trash that went along with it.
The Circus robbed people and trashed towns.
We didn't have a good name to our Circus.
I hated it all of it but what kept me going was this girl;She was just two years younger than me and she was an Angel.
She was a trapeze artist she was only eleven.
Angel could do all of these amazing tricks she was truly talented.
Angel is what I always called her with her blonde hair and blue eyes.
Angel was taken from the Circus saved actually, she had a family but she was better off with the people who took her.
She had two brothers Nathan and Liam.
Along with parents but her parents are gone now.
Like with my father they were bad people."He says sniffling.

"Now that all the bad people were kicked out of the Circus, I took it upon my self and continue it but to make a better name for my family."He says.
"The performers are my family and I will do anything to protect them."He said.
"But it's stressful Maria it's bloody stressful and I drink because it makes my worries go away and I'm a shamed from that."He says sniffling.
"I don't know why I told you this."He says.

"It's okay Harry some times people just need to talk."I said hugging him.
.
.
.
"Maria?"I felt someone nudge me and I groan and bury my neck into the warm pillow.
Wait pillows aren't warm?
Lifting my head I realize I'm cuddling with Harry and burying my head in his shoulder.
"Good morning."I said wiping my face and yawning.

"Morning."Harry says but he doesn't seem happy.
"Maria?"He asks and I look into his green eyes.
"Please don't tell anyone what I told you."He says and I give him a small smile.
"Never Harry, your secret is safe with me I promise."I said as I give him my pinky he looks at it then hooks it with mine.
"Promise?"He asks finally letting out a small teasing smile.
"Promise."I whisper.

He leans over and kisses me and I giggle.
Pulling back I scrunch my nose in disgust.
"Harry we haven't brushed our teeth!"I whine as he pulls me into another kiss.
"Oh well."He says pecking my lips over and over again.
"Hey Maria!"My door flys open and I jump in shock to see Diana.
She looks at me and Harry then back to me.
"Oh my god!"She says and she squeaks and closes the door fast.
I let out a laugh at her expression and Harry can't help but smile also.
"Oh god that's embarrassing..."I groan putting my hands over my face to cover my blushing cheeks.

"You're so cute Angel."He says kissing my fingers that's covering my face.
"Thank you for taking care of me and picking me up Maria."He says looking at me.
"You're welcome."I said giving him a small smile.
"You want some breakfast?"I ask and he follows me into the kitchen.
Diana is sitting there with a smirk upon her lips as she watches us.
Harry sits next to Diana as I start cooking breakfast.