0.1 ✔️

"Maria order up!"I run towards the bar and I grab the order,to serve to my customer.
I smile at them politely,sighing from running around for hours straight.
I have been here since six am and it's almost ten at night.
The Diner takes a whole lot of work,this Diner is where all;the quote on quote 'Cool kids Hang' in high school.

Also where all the older people hangout,
the little kids love the Diner also.
My Mother Martha,owns the Diner she treats it like its her baby,besides me of course.

Martha puts a lot of work,pride,and heart into this small little Diner.
Our little town doesn't have much,we don't have bowling ally's,we don't have mini golf.
We have nothing,nothing to do nothing, fun.

So everyone just comes to the Diner seeing as it's the only thing to do.
We get all of the business in the little town basically;Then there is my Dad his name is Teddy.
Most people are frighten of my father, but I just laugh my ass off he's like a Teddy bear.
Ironically like his name, my Dad is the sherif of our little old town.

"Maria!"I look over to see Diana and I smile.
Then there is Diana, she is my best friend and partner in crime.

Seeing as there is nothing to do in this town;
Diana and I get into trouble a lot.
We go on little adventures and always end back at my Dad's police station.
He finds it amusing,that we are always in trouble.

"Hey!"I said with a smile.
"Can you get your mother to let me go home?"She asks rolling her eyes.
Diana is a major drama queen,she was also the school slut in high school,no she wasn't the "Queen Bee".
She wasn't mean but she isn't sweet either, she is in between.

"And why would I do that?"I asked teasingly.
"Josh is here."She says nodding her head towards Josh and I roll my eyes.
Josh is her on again and off again boyfriend.
I swear she has more problems than Selena Gomez has with Justin Beiber.

"He's always here suck it up!"I said hitting her with my rag that's in my back pocket.
"Fine."She groans and I give her a small smile.

Diana is basically my sister, my parents helped raised her since she lived with her parents,
across the street from my house.

Her parents don't like Diana at all;they have like four kids and she is the middle child.
They have given up on her,they are never proud or supportive,but my parents are.

Diana is hard to understand,she is tough on the outside,really sensitive in the inside.
Well as for me, I like to be tough on the outside.
Unfortunately that never works out,I always let my emotions get the best of me.
"Order up!"Jeff my Mom's cook shouts
I quickly rush away from Diana, to go get my plate to serve the hungry costumers.

"Have a good night!"I wave at the last customer.
I sigh, I can finally go home; I'v been on my feet since six am and its eleven o'clock at night.

I don't have that much of a social life besides Diana and Phil.
Phil is my other bestfriend he's gay and super funny.
He was considered the outcast in high school, he was bullied.

I became friends with him in middle school; same with Diana,we have been attached to the hip since.
"You go home Girls, I will catch up!"Martha yells and I smile.
"Let's go."I said with a small grin.
Diana nods and we make our way to my car.

"You staying the night again?"I ask and she nods.
"Have you heard about the Circus coming to town?"She asks
I look over at her with an excited smile.
"There is a Circus coming?!"I ask with a huge grin she nods.

"That's amazing there is nothing to do here,
finally something fun."I said as I drove us back to my house.

We pass the football field that is ten minuets from my house and I see people setting up tents and all sorts of different things.

"I guess that's where they are having it?"I said looking over at the field.
"I guess,that's going to be a huge Circus."She says as we pass the field,I nod in agreement.

Finally we pull up into my house.
"So what movie do you want to watch?"Diana asks.
As she slips her key into my family's house.
Yes that's right,I'm twenty one and still live with my parents.

They never wanted me to leave, since I cooked and cleaned the house.
I was okay,with it because,I got free wifi and food.

Diana practically lives with us,she has her own bedroom over here.
Well it was the guest room but she turned it into her own bedroom;since she is here twenty four seven.

My parents love her,so they don't mind and she helps around the house also.
I honestly think it's because,she gave my dad her Netflix password and account.

"Umm..how about the last song?"I asked and she nods.
"Before Miley went crazy?"She asks.
I nod with a laugh in agreement.
"Before Miley went crazy."I repeated with a smile.

"Sounds good to me."She says logging into her account as we lay on my bed.
I couldn't pay attention I kept thinking about the Circus, and how fun it will be.