0.6✔️

"Absolutely not!"Teddy shouts at Martha and Martha rolls her eyes at her husband.
"Wait what are y'all going on about?"I ask as I grab a apple from the counter.

"Your mother wants to go to the Circus."My dad said with disbelief.
"Oh can I come?!"I asked with an excited grin both of them shake their heads at me.
"No!"They both shout and I look at them in disbelief.
"Why not?"I asked even though I have been already I would love to see the show again it was just amazing.

"You can't Maria the Kings Circus has a reputation."Teddy said.
I roll my blue eyes at my father as he glares.
"You said that already what does that even mean?"I asked confused.
"It means it's none of your business because you, will never be around that Circus."Teddy says.
I open my mouth to protest but he gives me a stern look.

"Are we clear?"He asks starring at me sternly and I sigh.
"Crystal."I said with a fake smile.
"Oh honey don't be like that we are just doing this for you to protect you.
You will understand one day."She says with a pitiful look.
"Whatever I have to go meet up with Phil.
I'll see y'all later."I said.

"They were just acting weird like what's so bad about this damn, Circus?"I said looking at Phil and he shrugs.
"You know how your dad is Maria,he's the county sheriff;he feels like he has to protect everyone.Even when they aren't in danger."Phil says giving me a sympathetic look.

"I'm just happy,I don't have him as a Father."Phil says playfully.
"Wow thanks Phil!"I said shoving him and he laughs at me.
"STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS AND SEE THE GREATEST SHOW OF YOUR LIFE!"Harry shouts as we pass the entrance of the Circus.

"STEP RIGHT UP HOW ABOUT YOU BEAUTY!"I turn my head to see him with a smirk on his lips looking at me directly.
He raises his eye brows and nods for me to come over.
I sigh with a smile on my lips and walk over to him.
"Harry."I said and his smile widens his dimples showing.

"Waitress I still never got your name?"He says and I smile.
"Maria."I said and he give me the same smile.
"That's a beautiful name."He says and I nod.
"Thank you."I said with a blush on my cheeks. Harry stares into my blue eyes while,
I stare into his beautiful green ones.

"Angel,would you like to see Jester?"He asks and I nod with a smile.
"Can Phil come?"I asked and he looks over at him and nods his smile dropping a little.
"Of course."He says.

He leads us away from the tents until we see a whole area full of cages.
I find Jester's immediately and run towards it.
"Hi sweetie."I said.
I pet her fur and she purrs in continent as I do.

"How long till she has her cubs?"I ask.
I turn my head to see Harry watching my every move.
"In a couple of days I promise, I'll get you if she has them."Harry says with a smile.

"Wow man,this is sick!"Phil says as he looks around.
"Is this where you can hook up with some one and no one can find out?"He mutters to him self.
"Maybe I should join the Circus..I mean I already look hot shirtless right Maria?"Phil asks.

Phil looks at me and I laugh with a roll of my eyes.
"Sure,I don't think you can compete with Harry and his Ringleader skills."I said teasingly.
Phil just rolls his eyes as I laugh and Harry smiles.

Harry didn't really like Phil, I don't know why he's just whatever about him.
When I insult Phil Harry gets this smile and I don't understand why I mean it's pretty obvious Phil is gay.

He wouldn't be jealous about me anyway, I'm not a Diana, I'm just dorky o'l me.
"We should get back, the show is about to start."Harry says.
Harry grabs my hand and leads us to the common area.

I look down at my hand and look up at Harry.
He noticed my look and gives me a cheeky wink.
Blushing, I turn my head to see Phil with a smirk on his lips.
He mouths "Meow." And does a claw action and fans him self.

I give him a slight giggle of his actions and he winks at me.
"Well I need to get ready, are you staying for the show?"Harry asks looking at me with a curious face.
"I don't know,I need to get home.."I said biting my lip he looks at it and groans.

"Don't do that."He says tugging my lip out of my mouth.
"What why?"I asked and he smirks.
"You don't want to know."He says then he gives me a kiss on the cheek.
"Stay please for me?"He asks and I sigh.

"Fine as long as I get to see you dance."I said poking his abs with my finger since he is shirtless.
"Don't worry you will get front and center."He says then he grabs my hand again.
He tugs me over to the main tent where they preform and leads me to the chairs that are empty.

Front in center Phil slides into the chair next to mine as Harry pushes me down into the seat.
"Be prepared to be amazed."He says using jazz hands and I laugh at him for being a dork.
Harry walks away not before giving me his famous smirk.

The lights go off and every gasps excited for the show.
"BE PREPARED TO SEE THE MOST AMAZING SHOW EVER IN YOUR LIFE!"Harry's voice booms through the speakers.

The lights cut back on and there he was ready to start the show.