0.3✔️

"Mom!"I yell.
I make my way downstairs from my bedroom.
It was the next day,I was really tired but I promised Diana to go to the circus with her.
"In here!"She shouts and she's in the kitchen cooking God knows what.

"I'm going to the Circus with Diana if you're wondering where we went."I said and my Dad chokes on his coffee.
"Your going to the Circus?"He says looking at me and I nod.
"No your not."He says and I freeze.
"What?"I ask and he looks stern.
"Dad it's a Circus."I said but he shakes his head no.
"Fine."I said sighing but I was going anyway I'm twenty one years old I don't have to listen.
"But why?"I ask and my dad sighs.
"Let's just says the Kings Circus has a reputation."He says.

"What does that even mean they have a reputation?"I said looking at Diana and I roll my eyes.
" I don't know,you know how,your Dad is Maria."She say and I sigh my Dad takes protection to a whole another level.

"So is Phil coming?"I asked and she nods.
"Great,I haven't seen him in forever!"I said with a smile referring to my other bestfriend.
"Well let's get going."Diana says with a smirk.
I changed into a pair of blue jeans and a white tank with a bomber jacket on.
In my bedroom window; I have a tree to climb in and out of so we do just that.

"Oh shit!"I said as I land on my foot wrong.
I sigh starring up in the sky trying not to yell.
"Are you okay?!"Diana says but with a hint of a smile on her lips I roll my eyes.
"Just peachy now let's go before we get caught."I said grabbing her hand and we walk fast to my vehicle.
We both hop in my car as I drive us down the rode where the Circus is.

I find a place to park my car as every spot was filled up.
Getting out of the car I see Phil waiting at the entrance for us.
"Phil!"I said as I run into his arms.
I give him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek and he chuckles at me.

"STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS! SEE THE BEST CIRCUS PERFORMANCE YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!"
I look up from Phil and turn;to see the Ringleader with a charming smile on his lips.
He has a huge grin on his lips as he shouts to draw in guest with his charm.
The Ringleader is shirtless with just a pair of leather pants with a old fashion top hat and boy did he look sexy.
His dimples and his bright forest eyes sparkle as he draws in the crowd and its enchanting.

I watch him as he is just a few feet from me and our eyes connect,he smirks at me as I was caught in the act of watching him.

"Oh who is that sexy thing?"Phil asks and I giggle.
"He's the Ringleader,Maria has already called dibs on him."Diana says with a light laugh.
"I did not!"I said hitting her on the arm playfully and Phil chuckles.
"So I can take him?"He asks and I smile.
"Sorry Phil but I don't think he goes for men from the look he is giving Maria."Diana says.

aI turn to look at Harry and he winks at me.
"I think I just fainted and gone to hell from my dirty thoughts."Phil says holding me so he won't 'faint'.
"Alright stop starring, let's go get our damn tickets."I said with a laugh.
I grab Phil's hand;Diana follows grabbing his other hand as we make our way to the ticket booth.

"What will it be?"I look up to see a cute blonde with blue eyes just like my own starring at me directly.

"Three adults please."I said.
He tells me how much and I hand him the money.
"Here is your wrist bands, have a good,fun night!"The blonde says as he waves at us.
"Help me Phil;you know, I can never do these."I said and Phil chuckles.
"I'll help you Angel."I turn and see the Ringleader.

He grabs my hand gently and puts the wrist band on it then he kisses my hand.
His dimples showing as he does so.
"Thank you."I whisper and he has a smirk on his lips.
"You're welcome have a fun night."He says then he turns back around.
"Man,he totally likes you!
I thought I had a chance!"Phil says with a pout.
"He doesn't like me Phil and he's him."I said while Phil shrugs at toward me.
"What's wrong with that?"Phil asks and I sigh.
"Means that by the end of the month he will be gone and I'll never see him again."I said and Phil looks at me with sad eyes.

"Plus I think he flirts with all the women for the show."I said nudging him to look at Ringleader.
He's talking to a group of teenage girls and grown women;Phil snickers beside me.
"Man has some skills!"Phil says and then he looks at me with a smirk.
"Imagine what skills he has in bed."He whispers and my eyes go wide.
I hit him repeatedly in the shoulder.
"Don't say things like that Phil."I said scowling at him,he rolls his eyes at me.
"Maria it's a free country and freedom of speech,I do what I please."He says sassily.
"You're a dork."I said huffing.
"A dork is a whale balls!
please do not call me that!"He says.
I snicker at him as we get our seats for the show.

"Attention Everyone the show is about to start so be prepared to be amazed!"A guy yells through a microphone and the lights go black.

The Circus is about to start.