11✔️

"Stay at home,don't do anything I wouldn't do."Teddy says scolding his daughter.
"Yes sir, have fun bring me back some cotton candy."I said kissing my dad on the cheek.

"Alright we will see you later sweetie don't wait up,the show is late sometimes."Martha says and I nod towards her.
"Ok,have fun without me!"I said teasingly as I shut the door of the house.
I wait till they leave then I bolt up the stairs to my room to get ready.

I can't believe I'm doing this.
Locking the door to my bedroom and slipping the key into my pocket,I go to the front door of the house and leave.
Leaving the tv on in my room,just in case they got home before me.

When I get back,I was going to crawl up the tree and pretend;I was in my room the whole time.
Parking the car,I make my to the entrance of the Circus and I pay to get in.
Looking over my shoulder a couple of times afraid my family will notice me.
Even though I have a black hoodie on covering my face.

Looking around to make sure the cost was clear, I spot Nathan and walk over to him.
"Aye Ria!"Nathan says as he pulls me into a hug.
"Hi Nathan!"I said with a laugh.
"Where's Harry?"He asked and his face drops teasingly and he puts a hand to his heart.

"You didn't come to see me? that hurts Ria."Nathan says and I giggle.
"He's with Ria the Tiger,Ria not you Ria because then you wouldn't be looking for him-"I cut him off with a laugh.
"Nathan I get it,thanks dude."I said as I give him a pat on the back and turn around to find Harry.

I make my way past the tents with my head down low,Finally I reach the common area for the performs.
Spotting Harry shouting at Tyler,while Ria was in Harry's arms.
"Hi sweetie!"I said cutting the boys conversation as I grab Ria from Harry.

"Maria,what do I owe the pleasure?"Tyler asks with a smirk.
"Umm how about jamming forks into you eyes then you won't have to owe me anything."I said sarcastically.
"Angel."Harry says looking pissed but is giving me a small grin.

"Ringleader."I said teasingly,kissing his cheek.
Harry smirks and blushes from my action.
"Will you stop flirting,it's hurting my eyes."Tyler hisses.
"Will you stop breathing? it's bothering my ears."I reply back.

"When did you become so sassy?"He asks with a smirk.
"When did you become so bitchy? oh wait never mind I forgot you were born a girl!"I said.
He steps towards me but Harry blocks him.
"Stay away from Maria."Harry hisses at Tyler.
"Why should I listen to you pretty boy?"He asks and Harry smirks.
"If you want to continue performing in my Circus you,will listen."He says and Tyler glares at us then leaves.

"Why is he so hateful?"I asked innocently to Harry.
"I don't know Angel,but your come backs were adorable."He says teasingly.
"Oh shut up."I said nudging him with Ria in my arms.
"My parents are here, so I can't be seen."I said and he raises his eyebrows.
"Your Dad is here?"He asked and I nod.
"How did anyone get him,to come here?"Harry says with amusement.

"They got free tickets and it was from the county sheriffs office, he had to come or it will be disrespectful."I said and Harry nods.
"Figured he wouldn't want to come,since we are Circus freaks in all."He says rolling his eyes.
"The only freak you are is a cutie freak."I said and he looks at me in amusement.
"Angel,I know you are trying to help but that was so cringe worthy."Harry says with his dimples curving in his cheeks.
"Oh shut up."I said with a smile.
"Ria you got bigger!"I said lifting the Tiger towards my face as she purrs.

"Can you go put her up for me?"Harry asks.
"Thanks Angel."He kisses my cheek leaving.
Harry goes to talk with the performers about the acts,as I go and put Ria up.
I make my way towards her cage and set her next to Jester,as she cuddles with her mom.
"There you go sweetie."I said as I pet Jester and Ria.

"Wow he must like you if he didn't demand you to do something."Lila says coming up behind me.
"Lila you scared me!"I shout with a laugh.
"Sorry Harry told me to come get you,to take you to the show."Lila says I nod and follow her with my hood back up to cover my face.
"As I was saying Harry is the Ringleader he demands and you listen but you are different he gave you a suggestion."She says shaking her head in amusement.

"That boy is whipped."She says with a laugh in her Irish accent.
"What does that mean?"I asked,she smirks.
"Google it when you get home anyway,
You can stay here on the end no one will notice you.
Your parents are over there."She says with a wink.
I follow her hand as I see my parents over there on the other side of the tent.

The lights go off as the show is about to start, Lila disappears;The light comes on and there is Harry with his huge smile on his face,to charm the women around him.
"BE HOLD THE BEST CIRCUS YOU WILL EVER SEE! I HOPE YOU ENJOY,THE SHOW SHERIFF!"Harry says winking at my father.
I smile at his charm and giggle at my Dad's wide eyes.

My mom is blushing at the sight of the sexy Ringleader,As is Harry shirtless with leather pants.
"COME HERE JESTER!"Jester comes through the curtain and does some tricks for the show.

I hurry up and park the car and I rush towards my window.
Crawling up I change into a pair of sweatpants and a old band shirt right as my parents burst through the front door in the house.
"MARIA,WE HAVE COTTON CANDY!"Teddy shouts I sigh in relief and go down stairs to greet my parents.