Chapter One- Introduction

"Hey Bitch." Chris said as the person he hates the most, Megan, walks past.
"You know I have a name" Megan said turning around to face him.
"Well I don't care about your name"
"You know what I'm not in the mood for this shit today. Leave me alone." She said walking away
"Yeah go moan to daddy maybe he'll buy you a car if you complain enough" he yelled after her
"You know she's not that bad" Angelo said to Chris
"Yes she is. She's a bitch with too much money"
"She really isn't. You should talk to her, the rest of us do and-"
"You talk to her!?"
"Yes she's nice and she likes all the same music as us"
"I bet she doesn't. I bet she's just trying to sleep with you"
"She looks alternative as shit or are you blind"
"Probably trying to get you to sleep with her. I've heard that she's slept with a bunch of people"
"I don't think she has and why does that matter anyway?"
"It doesn't with most girls just her"
"You're so stubborn" Chris gave up arguing as he didn't want to waste his breath on a girl he hated. He had never really figured out properly why he hated her so he put it down to a bunch of bullshit excuses that made no sense like the fact her family had money or the fact that she knew how to play too many instruments and wasn't quiet about it. Chris had no valid reason to hate her other than he did. He probably only hated her because she looked like his ex. See he used to date her sister Elizabeth before he found out it was a joke, or maybe he hated her because he was tired of being bullied and felt the need to take it out on someone else. Whatever the reason was, Chris didn't care he just knew he hated Megan.

Megan had walked over to her locker, after being confronted by Chris, wondering why he treated her that way. I mean he said he was against bullying but then bullied her. I mean she knew her family were rich but it's not like they wanted anything to do with her. I mean as far as there we concerned she was just some weird goth that definitely wasn't part of their perfect family. She went and sat in the library as she was the only person who ever went in there and she didn't have any friends to talk to about- or at least friends in school, not that Chris knew that. He somehow had got the idea that she were super popular and bitchy. Maybe he thought she was her sister? Her twin sister was a bitch, head of the cheer team, queen bee, 'perfect' boyfriend. Megan and her sister were polar opposites and they hated each other. In fact the only member of her family that liked her was her brother but he was in college in California. Megan felt like she had no one most the time and she wished that she had friends but the only people like her were Chris and his friends and well Chris hated her. She wished he didn't though I mean they seemed to have all the same interests musically and well he wasn't that bad looking. Yep Megan had fallen into the cliché of falling for the person who bullied you. I mean she hated him with every fibre of her being yet there was something about him that made her want to talk for hours with him or just sit in complete and utter silence cuddling. She knew it was a cliché and horrible but she couldn't help it. She'd fallen a person who she would never be with.