Chapter Nineteen- How Could You?

"What the fuck?" Megan yelled.
"I'm sorry at the beginning I wanted make your life hell but I've fallen for you I love you"
"Yeah like I believe that"
"Megan please I'm being honest" Tears were welling in his eyes now.
"How can you think I'd believe anything you had to say? This whole thing was a joke! A fucking joke"
"Please don't leave me" Chris begged and Megan's eyes widened.
"This is what you were talking about when you were drunk! And what Balz was on about at the prom!"
"Yes it was. I feel terrible for what I did"
"I can't believe you. You fucking disgust me"
"I know I'm a horrible person but please don't leave me" Chris fell to his knees.
"You honestly expect me to stay with you" Megan scoffed. "Stand up and get out my house" Chris didn't move just sat there "GET OUT!" Megan screamed. Chris slowly stood up and walked out of the house with his head bowed knowing that he'd lost the only person he truly cared about.

Once Chris had left Megan sat on the edge of her bed thinking about what had happened. She couldn't believe she'd let herself get played like that. She kept thinking about all the lies he told her. How many times he told her he loved her, how many times he'd told her he cared for her. She knew that Chris hated her but she didn't realise he hated her so much that he would play with her that way. She looked at what she'd been doing before that. She had been working on Chris' birthday present. A drawing of her and Chris. She screamed and picked up the drawing ripping it into tiny pieces. When she'd finished ripping it she fell from the bed onto the floor sobbing.
"Why I am such an idiot?" She asked no one.
"Woah what's up with you?" Kyle asked walking into her room. Megan didn't respond just continued sobbing. "Ok just come on let's get you up and into bed" Kyle helped her up from the floor and helped her into her bed.
"Do you want me to call the guys and we can order a pizza and play video games or do you want to be alone?" He said while stroking her hair.
"Can I be alone?"
"Okay I'll leave you" He walked out her room leaving her alone to cry herself to sleep.