Chapter Three- Party Time

A/N: I know that Chris is straightedge irl but just for the story he isn't

💀💀💀💀💀

Chris and his friends arrived at the house the party was being held. They could hear metal blaring from the house
"Well good to know it's our type of party" Chris said as he got out the car
"Yeah and it's a college party meaning they're going to be going hard" Ryan said. They walked into the house which was packed with people who were all just having a great time. Chris headed straight for the drinks table and grabbed a beer and opened it drinking it as fast as he could so he could get onto the next one.

Megan was at this party as well but she was currently in the kitchen talking to her friends who were hosting the party.
"You know if you want me to beat the shit out this guy I will" her best friend, Matt said
"Nah don't bother he's a prick. He doesn't need more attention"
"Well if you want I can seduce him" Kyle, her other best friend and host of the party, said
"Do not do that, Kyle"
"Fine I won't but if I ever meet him and he's cute I might not be able to control myself"
"It'll probably be easy after he opens his mouth"
"Depends what for" Kyle winked
"You're disgusting. I'm going for another drink" Megan jumped off the counter she was sat on and walked over to the drinks table but on her way there she collided with a body. 
"Watch where you're going" She said before looking up and seeing Chris. Great he's fucking hear
"What the fuck are you doing here?" He asked rudely
"This is my h- friend's house" She stopped herself. She could have Chris know her parents kicked her out and she lived with her best friend. She pushed past him and grabbed a drink from the drink table and them walked upstairs to her room scared she run into Chris again.

Her door flew open about half an hour later. She assumed it was a drunk couple looking to hook up but when she looked she saw Chris stood at the door drunk out his mind.
"What the fuck are you doing in here?"
"What are you doing in here?" He responded not answering her question
"It's a spare room I was tired"
"Why is there clothes in a spare room?" Shit she was hoping he wouldn't notice all her stuff lying around.
"It's my friends girlfriends room when she visits" It was the worst excuse ever. I mean for one thing her friend who she lived with was gay. 
"Oh. You know I really don't like you" Chris said walking towards her.
"I don't like you either" Megan said standing up and walking towards Chris. They were right in front of each other- almost nose to nose if it hadn't been for the height difference that existed even when Megan was in heels.
"You're such a fucking bitch" Chris grabbed her arms and she closed her eyes waiting for him to hit her but instead she felt a pair of lips roughly press against hers. She opened her eyes as if to confirm it was Chris and it was. She didn't know what to do. She kissed back. Maybe the reason Chris treated her like shit was because he really liked her? She hoped. They stood kissing before Chris removed his lips from her and pushed her on the bed. He climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck and unbuttoning her shirt.
"I fucking hate you" he growled and that's all it took for Megan to snap out of this trance. She pulled herself out from under him and said
"Get the fuck out" She said pointing at the door
"What?" Chris looked confused almost as if he had expected them to go all the way.
"Out"
"No I decided when I leave" he tried to move towards her but she got off the bed and walked downstairs into the mix of people. She started talking to some guy she had seen before at these parties and seemed nice enough. Not nice enough to have a relationship with but nice enough. She eventually saw Chris coming down the stairs looking pissed. He made eye contact with her just as she was kissing his guy.
"Do you want to go upstairs?" The guy who Megan didn't even know the name of asked
"Sure" she responded. He grabbed her hand and started walking towards the stairs but as they were walking she felt a hand grab her free wrist. She turned around and saw Chris who leaned in a whispered in her ear,
"You're fucking mine"