Chapter Eleven- Megan's House

A/N: Do you guys want me to update on Christmas???

💀💀💀💀💀

"So this is where I live" Megan said opening the door.
"Where's the guy you live with?"
"Umm I don't know maybe college? I'll go see if he left a note" Megan walked through to the kitchen and saw a note on the counter which said he was staying with his boyfriend tonight.
"He's away tonight so it's I guess we have the house to ourselves" Chris grinned. He might hate Megan but he'd discovered in the past few months that she was amazing in bed.
"Well I wonder what we can do" Chris said placing his hands on the bottom of her back and pulling her close to him.
"I don't know" Megan replied wrapping her arms around his neck "but pizza seems like a great start" She pulled away from him and walking into the kitchen to look for the number to order pizza.
"Come on Megan" Chris whined grabbing her from behind and pulling her hips to his.
"Well someone's a bit desperate today"
"But we have the house to ourselves so we don't have to try and be quiet we can be as loud as we want"
"Well if that's such a good thing you'll wait til after we eat some food"
'No bitch the only thing you're good for is fucking' Chris thought
"But your ass looks so good in those jeans and I've been waiting all day"
"Then you can wait a little longer" Chris sighed and walked through to the living room realising he wasn't going to win. Megan ordered the pizzas and then followed in after him.
"You know you don't have to sulk" She said sitting on his lap.
'There are a bunch of free spaces stop sitting on me'
"I'm not sulking"
"You are"
"I'm not"
"Fine if you're not then I guess you don't want to have some fun before the pizza arrives" Megan said getting off his lap.
"No no no I definitely want to do that" He said pulling her back so she was straddling him.

"Oh come on" Chris yelled when the doorbell went.
"Guess that's the food" Megan said grabbing her shirt off the floor and going to get the door. She paid the guy and closed the door.
"Here's your murder pizza" Megan said dropping it on his lap.
"Could you stop making that joke every time I eat meat"
"Sorry you know I don't really care what you eat. Except human don't eat human" Chris laughed slightly at her joke not finding it funny at all.

"Want to watch a movie?" Megan asked.
"Sure as long as it's a horror movie so I can protect you" Chris joked.
"How many times have we watched horror movies and how many times have you had to protect me?"
"Well I'm going to find one that scares you"
"Yeah okay. Go look at the movie cabinet and see if you can find something that scares me"
"Ok" Chris stood up and looked through the cabinet before landing on a movie.
"How about Saw?"
"Sure" Megan said putting on a fake brave face. She really hated body mutilation but hadn't told anyone that so she just went along with watching the movie hoping it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be.

'So this shit freaks her out' Chris thought as they were half way through the movie and Megan had her face buried in his chest.
"Knew I'd find something that freak you out"
"Well this shits scary. Not all of us are fearless"
"I'm not fearless"
"Really what you scared of then?"
"Loosing you" Chris lied. Loosing her would be a blessing.
"Aww as cute as that is I don't think that's your biggest fear"
"Fine then I'm scared of spiders"
"Aww is the itty bitty spider going to hurt the big tough man" Megan joked.
"Well they can kill you"
"They're so cute. I want a pet one well a tarantula but still"
"I will never come near your house"
"Remind me to get one then"
'Oh believe me I will'

"Wanna go upstairs and play some video games?" Finally what Chris had been waiting for. And that's not the video games.
"Sure but I'm not that interested in playing video games" Chris winked.
"God you're a horny bastard"
"Well you shouldn't have left me hanging earlier"
"Not my fault the pizza came"
"Yeah but it is your fault for teasing me"
"Maybe"
"Yeah well you shouldn't have done that" Chris pulled her as close and he possibly could and placed his lips on her in a passionate kiss. He moved his hands to her ass and she jumped up wrapping her legs around him. He carried her up the stairs and into the room he remembered being hers from the party. He walked over to the bed and threw her on it before climbing on top of her and reconnecting their lips.