Chapter Two- School Time

The bell eventually went and Chris and Megan walked to their respective classes. Megan hated walking to her first classes as Chris would always shove her when she walked past. As expected Chris smashed into her sending her to the floor considering the height difference of over a foot. She pulled herself of the floor trying not to cry. Her weekend had been terrible and then having to come here and deal with all these people who she hated. It was too much. She arrived in the history class and sat down up the back in her seat.
"Hey I'm really sorry about Chris. Again" Angelo said sitting next to her. She sometimes talked to Angelo and Chris' other friends in class but never outside as they were always with Chris.
"It's okay. Not like I'm not use to it"
"I just wish he wouldn't see you as some evil bitch whose only life goal is to make everyone else's hell"
"I wish that too but I think we're even as I see him that way"
"Yeah but at least you have a legit reason" She hated lying to one of her only friends about how she felt about Chris but she couldn't tell him for fear he'd tell Chris and the bullying would get worse. Besides it wasn't fully a lie. I mean she hated him but she also had a crush on him so it was kind of weird.
"I wish we could do something about him"
"We could buy a rocket, tie him to it and send it to space?"
"As good an idea that is Megan I don't think we can send Chris to space"
"Well I mean he wouldn't get to space as he would die leaving the atmosphere don't you pay attention in physics?"
"No because you're always annoying me" He joked making Megan smile. She wished she had a crush on Angelo rather than Chris, Angelo was nice and Angelo cared for her. It sucked.

Meanwhile, in his class Chris was sat talking to Balz.
"Dude you have to hear this new thing I've been playing on the keyboard" Balz exclaimed "It's perfect for the band"
"Great can't wait to hear it" Chris said only half paying attention. You see Chris was thinking about way he could make Megan's life worse. He was tired of petty insults but didn't want to give in so he needed to do something bigger
"You aren't paying attention to what I'm saying at all"
"Yes I am" Chris defended himself
"Fine what was the last thing I said?"
"Something about keyboards"
"Actually no so what were you thinking about?"
"How I need to do something big to make Megan's life suck"
"Well don't tell the other but I'll help you"
"Why?" Chris said suspicious that Balz would do something to get him and Megan to be friends
"Well I don't particularly like Megan either"
"But I thought you were on the side of 'Megan's amazing'"
"I only act that way because I don't feel the need to be an ass directly to her face or behind her back"
"Oh right"
"So anyway I'll help you by trying to find out anything I can. Oh and also what I was telling you about earlier was there's a party on Saturday and you're coming whether you like it or not"

"Hey going to show off for a whole period" Chris said falling in step with Megan as they were walking to the only class they had together, music.
"Not my fault that you can't sing or play instruments" That pissed Chris off considering music was his life ambition.
"Not my fault you feel the need to show everyone that you can play every instrument on the planet"
"Thank you for acknowledging my musical talent I'm so glad you've noticed"
"Oh I didn't say you were good you can just play them"
"That doesn't make any sense Cerulli or what is it you go by, Motionless?"
"You know what fuck off"
"Ooo good comeback" They walked into class and sat at opposite sides of the classroom refusing to look anywhere near each other. Megan sometimes wondered if maybe she came off as cruel and Chris moaned about her bullying him but she was tired of him treating her like shit. The teacher came into the room and told everyone to get on with their work while she worked on some pieces for the school choir.

About half way through the period the teacher ended up asking for someone who could play the cello. Megan knew she could but was always hesitant to volunteer. When the teacher asked for a second time Megan decided to put up her and hand and said
"I can play the cello"
"That's great I need some help here"
As she was walking up to the front of the classroom she heard a voice,
"I can play the cello" he said in a faux high voice she didn't have to look to know it was Chris. She was tired of him and would do almost anything to get the bullying to stop.