Chapter Twenty-One- The Plan

"Megan. I know what he did was wrong but it's been 2 weeks and he hasn't made any jokes and he still moping. Maybe you should forgive him?" Angelo said.
"You were the one that told me and now you want me to get back with him?"
"I didn't say anything about getting back with him and I also didn't want you guys to break up anyway"
"Really you didn't want to me to leave him? That's why you kissed me"
"Okay yes I do like you but I know that this whole thing with Chris is making you sad so if you can forgive him you can move on"
"To you?"
"No!"
"I'm just fucking with you. I mean I could move on but I want to get some revenge first"
"Well I think I know how"
"How?"
"Pretend to be in a relationship with me"

"Kristie we need your help in a revenge scheme"
"Ok what can I do?"
"Well you and D- Ricky are still together?" Turns out the same day Megan and Chris broke up, Kristie and Ricky got together.
"Yes me and Dick are"
"Well I need you to talk about how me and Angelo are 'dating' in front of Chris"
"You're not actually dating are you?"
"No but that's not what we're going to tell Chris"
"Why are you doing this?" Kristie asked Angelo.
"Still kinda pissed at Chris" Angelo replied.
"Yeah so am I. Hey maybe we can fake date" Kristie said jabbing Megan.
"Yeah I don't think D- Ricky would like that. For gods sake I keep almost calling him Dick thanks to you"
"But you know you love me"

"Hey how you been?" Ricky asked going to kiss Kristie, he put his hand on her neck and leant in when Kristie hit him. "Ow what was that for?"
"Don't touch my neck I hate when people touch my neck!" Kristie yelled at him.
"Oh sorry"
"So anyway have you heard?"
"Heard what?"
"That Megan and Angelo are dating" Kristie felt bad for lying but she was going to tell Ricky the plan after Chris walked away.
"What the fuck did you say?" Chris said turning to face Kristie.
"That Megan and Angelo are dating" She said cowering away from him.
"You're fucking lying they're not dating" He yelled.
"I'm not lying. They are dating" Kristie said starting to cry. She didn't like it when people yelled at her.
"Chris. You fucking made her cry. Why don't you fuck off and mope about the relationship that you fucked up somewhere else. No wander she's dating Angelo, he's always been nicer to her than you have" Ricky said hugging Kristie.
"You're a fucking asshole" Chris moved closer to Ricky so he was practically nose to nose with him.
"Yeah and you're not!? Look what you fucking did!"
"You're lucky I'm not beating you up, Olson" Chris said he turned around and stormed away.
"Hey I'm sorry Chris tried to 'shoot the messenger'" Ricky said.
"It's okay. I was lying for Megan. Her and Angelo aren't actually dating. She asked me to lie and I wanted to help her"
"Oh well. He still shouldn't have yelled at you"

"You fucking prick" Chris said slamming Angelo against a locker.
"What the fuck have I done?"
"Dating the girl I'm in love with. How could you? I fucking love her and you think it's acceptable to fuck her"
"I haven't slept with her and could you let go of my neck"
"No you deserve to die" Chris said tightening his grip around Angelo's neck.
"Chris?" He heard a scared voice coming from behind him. He turned around and saw Megan there looking terrified out her mind. He dropped Angelo to the floor and started walking towards Megan making her back away in fear.
"I'm not going to hurt you" He said putting his hands up.
"Just don't come any closer" Megan was terrified and Chris hated himself, he made the girl he was in love with terrified of him.
"Megan I'm sorry"
"You tried to kill your best friend and you're apologising to me!?"
"I was angry and-"
"And we all know what happens when you get angry. You become a fucking asshole. How can you honestly think I could love someone who I can't trust and I think is going to kill me every time he gets even a little bit angry!?"
"I would never hurt you. You're the only person I want to be around me"
"Mr Cerulli could you come with me?" The principal asked putting his hand on Chris' shoulder.
"Okay" Chris said bowing his head and following the principal.