Life is for Loving

Life is for Loving

Javin's P.O.V.

Waking up to absolute silence isn't unusual. Waking up without Ella besides me is. What's even more unusual is looking around the bedroom and noticing that her bags are also gone. As soon as I realized what had happened, I ran down the hallway and frantically searched the rest of the house.

"What's the matter?" Sam asked as she walked out from her bedroom.

"Ella's gone."

"What do you mean?

"She's gone!" I repeated, my heart pounding fast and loud. Why would she leave? I couldn’t help but panic.

"Who's gone?" A soft voice asked from behind the two of us. Looking back and forth at Sam and I, Derek yawned as he waited for one of us to answer him.

"Ella. She packed up her stuff and left... She leave anything behind? For instance, maybe a note or letter?" Sam asked me, then walking down the hallway towards Ella's bedroom. Derek and I followed close behind her.

Inside, I felt torn. My inner-wolf, aching and wailing in agony, longed for Ella. I felt both abandoned and scared. Even though she left I want her back. I want to know that she's safe and if she feels what I feel for her. I've waited long enough.

Now I'll never be able to tell her how much I love her. She, as it seems, didn't realize how much I love her. I find my mate and she leaves for no reason...

What a fool I am! I should of let her know how much I love her from the start, how my inner-wolf and I rejoiced when I realized she was the one for me. Now that I've found her, I'm certain that I can never live without her. Without her, I'd go insane.

"She left a letter," Sam spotted an envelope on the floor besides the bed. Picking up, she flipped it over and tilted her head towards me. "It's not made out to anyone specific. Javin, you want to read it?" I nodded my head and grabbed the envelope from her. Opening it, I quickly read the letter inside. Anger blossomed in me.

Whoever's reading this letter, by now you should have realized that I've disappeared. I should have let you and the rest of your family know that I planned on leaving, but decided against that. This seemed like the only way I could move forward to find him and get bitten. I'm sorry for worrying you and am grateful I met such a wonderful family. I will always cherish the time I spent with all of you.

P.S. Please don't search for me.

Sincerely,

Ella

Ella, I mentally thought, I am him.

"I've got to go." I balled the letter up and crushed it into a ball. Taking a big sniff, I inhaled her scent from the letter, put on a pair of jeans lying on the floor, and quickly grabbed my sweat jacket and wallet from my room. As I ran out of the house, I put on the sweat jacket and stuffed my wallet into my back jeans pocket.

Ready or not, here I come.

***

Ella's P.O.V.

"There any rooms available?" I asked a teenage boy sitting behind the motel entrance’s booth. Looking up at me, he blinked a couple of times and smiled when he finally realized I was talking to him.

"There are always rooms available," He commented leaning closer towards me. Resting his chin on the palm of his hand, he asked, "You looking for a suite?"