33. I Know Who You Are!

Start from the beginning

"No! It hurts! Please, stop! You're hurting me!" I scream and he stops for a second but then, keeps going.

"I'm not stopping until one of us reaches the point, if you know what I mean." I growls.

I then feel him twitch inside of me and I feel him cum inside of me.

'It's a good thing that I'm on birth control.' I think as he pulls out of me.

My cellphone starts to ring again and he gets off of me to answer it.

"Hello?" I hear him say as he walks into the other room, leaving me bawling my eyes out on the bed.

~Derek's POV~

After I pull out of her, I look at her face. The look on her face shows pain, fear and depression. I know I'm the cause of it and I really wish I wasn't. I feel so bad for what I did, truly. But I had to do it. Even if it meant breaking her trust. I still shouldn't have done it. I want her to be happy and Michael is the one that makes her happy so, she should be with him. Oh, screw that! She needs to be with me!

Then her cell phone starts ringing again. I answer and go to the other room.

"Hello, Michael. How are you?" I smirk into the phone.

"Oh shut up, Derek! I have figured out who you are." He growls into the phone.

"Oh, you have, have you?" I chuckle.

"Yes! You're the Derek Johnson who tried to force me into giving you a million dollars and Isabella is that girl you were-scratch that-are obsessed with! Now, I know what you're like and I know what you plan to do. So, I'm gonna warn you. If you even place a single finger on my wife, I will get you arrested! You hear me?!"

"Oh, but Michael, what you don't know if that I've already made love with her. And may I say, she loved it! She loved it so much that she was begging for more! She also said that I'm better in the sac than you are. She told me that you never satisfied her and she faked all her orgasms for you and the ones I have her were real. She said that you're weak and I'm the best. She said that she never loved you and the only reason why she married you was 'cause you got her pregnant and she felt sorry for you. She doesn't loved you Michael. She loves me. She told me that I'm her true love and the love of her life. She doesn't want you anymore, Mr. 'King Of Pop', so get over her and let her be happy with me!" I smirk as I tell my lie and his side of the phone call is silent.

"She really said that?" He shudders, as if he was about to start crying.

"Yes. She said all of that to me right after we made love. I'm sorry, Michael. I know how you're feeling right now. I know how it feels to have someone who you love, not love you back. I'm sorry. From the bottom of my heart!"

"Can you just tell her that I love her and that if she wants a divorce I'll do it just to make her happy? Make sure you tell her that I truly love her with all my heart and I wish her a lifetime of happiness." He whispers.

"I will, Michael. And once again, I'm so sorry." I pretend to be sympathetic.

"It's okay, Derek. I mean, it's not your fault. These things happen sometimes. I-uh-I have to go. Bye."

"Goodbye, Michael." I smile and hang up the phone as I walk back to the room where I left Bella.

"Was that Michael? Is he ok? What's going on? Is Jazz okay?" She sniffles.

"Actually, I have some bad news. It's not about Jasmine. She's okay. It's about Michael." I say as I sit in the chair next to her.

"What's wrong with him? Is he okay?"

"I think he's okay. But, he told me that I can keep you."

"What?" She gasps.

"He said that he doesn't love you anymore. He said he's in love with someone else and has been for awhile. He told me that her name was Mya or something like that. He said that you don't make him happy and the only reason he married you was because he got you pregnant. He only wanted to be with you in the beginning because of the sex. I'm sorry, Isabella. He wants a divorce." I tell her and she bursts into tears.

"Why did this have to happen, Derek?! Why do I always have to love the guys who don't actually care about me? I'm so tired of getting my heart broken. Why do things like this always happen to me? Why can't I have a happy life?"

"I'm sorry, Isabella. I'm so sorry. I know how much you loved him. If you need someone to talk to or anything, I'll be here for you." I say as I untie her wrists and ankles from the bed.

"Thanks, Derek." She says as she hugs me.

"Now, you can go put your clothes on and go for a walk to clear your head if you want." I smile as I take in the scent of her sugar vanilla perfume.

"Okay. I'll be back later." She says as she wipes her tears away.

"You don't have to if you don't want to. But if you want to, I'll be waiting."

"Ok." She says as she puts her clothes on and leaves.

"I finally have her and she's never leaving me now!" I cheer to myself.