Chapter Fourteen

Ang tagal ni Lena at Adam sa lobby. Nagka-aberya raw kasi yung system ng hotel sabi ng receptionist.

At sa totoo lang, tawang-tawa na siya kay Adam. Kitang kita sa mukha na asar na ito. As in.

"Can't you wait?" she asked.

Bumaling ito sa kanya at tumingin na parang napakaimposible ng sinabi niya. "I can't believe you're saying that. Masikip na."

Pinigilan niyang matawa. "Ang alin?"

Instead, he answered, "Puputok na."

"Ang alin?" she asked innocently. Hinimas-himas niya yung braso ni Adam. Drawing circles on it. Hahaha!

"Pag eto lumabas--" Natigilan ito kasi she teased 'his' with her butt. Pasimple lang. Kunyari aksidenteng nagbanggaan. Haha.

Syet. Natawa siya nung makitang nanlaki ang mga mata ni Adam. Tumingin ito sa paligid at, hinawi siya nang marahan. "H'wag mo ng galitin. Galit na galit na."

She laughed! So funny. Pati yung receptionist sa harap nila namumula na sa hiya. She then handed a card key to Adam. "Room 404, sir."

Kinuha agad iyon ni Adam. "Thank God."

Nung tumalikod ito, she squeezed his butt. Medyo napatalon ito sa gulat. Natawa na naman siya. "Ano ka ba? We may not reach the room. Stop it."

She just laughed at nagpatiuna na.

Adam sighed when they rode the elevator. Silang dalawa lang yung tao. So he savaged her. As in. He shoved her to the wall and kissed her fully on the mouth.

"I could never get enough of you." he said. "You're driving me crazy, baby." Then, he resumed kissing her.

Hanggang sa fourth floor walang ibang sumakay sa elevator. And so she was so lost with Adam's kisses. Sinong nagsabi sa ritong ito lang ang nababaliw? Nakakalasing yung mga halik si Adam sa kanya. She felt so high.

Her legs were wrapped around his torso and they were still kissing habang papunta sa room. When they got inside, sandali silang naghiwalay. May pagmamadali sa bawat kilos. It was like a need that should be immediately fulfilled.

She took off her clothes leaving her undergarments. Ganun din si Adam. Then, he gently pushed her on the bed. He was on top of her. She took off his boxers, then, he took off her panties. She gasped when he inserted his shaft right away. It was so huge and so hard.

"Ooohh, sht."

He moved on top of her with all the adrenaline he got. She moved with his rhythm.

"Aaaaahh.. aahhh.. uuuuuhhh.."

It was like vibrations from rock music were inside them. They were rocking each other's world.

There were lots of panting, gasping, moaning and calling of names. Until they both climaxed.

When everything subdued, he kissed her. This time it was gentle. 'His' was still buried in hers. They fit. Though, it was gentle, the fire consumed them with every desire he had with his kiss, with his touch, with his every move.

He touched her cheeks. "I could go on like this forever."

Her heart swelled with the sight of him. She prayed everyday to see that expression of him. She smiled at him. "So do I." As an answered, he kissed her in return.

He nibbled with her lower lips. He sucked it, gently biting it while she was busy running her hands on his torso. His hands roamed around her waist, gently touching-cum-massaging her tummy passionately.

His wet kisses travelled down her neck. To its side. To the back of her ear.

She gasped to the sensation he was giving. "I love you, Adam." She whispered to his ear while panting for breath. "So much.."

Natigilan si Adam. Napatitig sa kanya. As if asking her if she was serious. She looked at him back. Intently.

Then, a very satisfied smile formed on his lips. He resumed kissing her earlobe. This time para syang uhaw na uhaw. "Mahal din kita." he whispered to her ears then licked it. He then faced her and looked her in the eyes. "Mahal na mahal.." He kissed her passionately as if withdrawing her lips with all its sweetness. She kissed him with the same intensity.

She could go on kissing him forever. Lalo pa at alam niya nang mahal din siya nito. Mahal na mahal.. :'>

His kisses travelled down her neck to her collar bone. He unhooked her bra. He massaged her breasts, joining it together, then, licking her cleavage. Napakapit siya sa balikat nito, pushing him down. But he still continue kissing her breasts. He lifted her and sat at the edge of the bed, her straddling him. He sucked her right breast while pinching her other nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Her back arched to the sensation he was giving. Napasabunot siya sa buhok ni Adam.

He sucked her other breast while his hand travelled down to its target. He rubbed a thumb to her clit while his other finger drew circles on it. She bit her lower lip. It was exhilarating.

She gasped when he moved his shaft in circular motion on her entrance. Once. Twice. While sucking her breasts alternately, occassionally licking it. Hindi na siya nakatiis. She lowered down her body to insert his in hers. But he moved it out. And started circling his shaft on her entrance. Nakagat tuloy niya ang tenga nito dahil sa mix pleasure and frustration.

Sa kakapaulit-ulit nila nang i'll-insert-it-then-he'll-remove-it, napaupo tuloy sya sa sahig. She gasped. He's in her suddenly. Nakaluhod siya. He was between her legs.

She started moving on top of him while he was sucking her breast. Nice and slow...

******************************************

Patience is a virtue. Sobrang nanggigil na si Adam. He might take Lena harshly. And that's the last thing he wanted to give her: rough sex. What he wanted is a gentle one for her. Because this day was so special. Hindi sila nag-away. Wala silang pinagtalunan. Everything was so calm. Hindi niya na kaylangang kalimutan ang mga problema because with Lena, everything seemed so insignificant. It's like everything's gonna be fine.

She moved on top of him, nice and slow. It was fcking his brain out. Dmn. It's so much good. This is way too good.

After sucking sweetness out of her breasts, he kissed her fully on the mouth and sucked her sweetness out. Only that, Lena never ran out of sweetness.

He lied her down the carpeted floor. She's a sight to behold. Ang ganda ni Lena. He ran his finger from her lips down to her core. Then to her thighs. He gently massaged those. He lifted her left leg to his shoulder and slowly entered her. She moaned his name as if delighted. He moved slowly inside her as if making mark on her memory.

There could always be fishes in the ocean, but there will never be as sweet as her.

He started moving faster and her moans becoming louder.

There will never be other girls who could hold his heart. Si Lena lang. Ito lang ang babaeng minahal niya ng ganito. Ito lang ang tanging babaeng nagparamdam sa kanya kung gano siya kahungkag pag wala ito at kung gano siya nabubuo pag andyan ito. She's his essence. She's his life's meaning. She's the reason for his existence.

He kissed her lips. They both climaxed to heaven. They hugged each other. He buried his face on her neck. He felt her kissed his hair. Napangiti na lang siya.

This girl's his. And he's gonna keep her forever.