Chapter Four

Isinuot ni Adam kay Lena ang mga damit niya like she is too fragile. Nakaunting pwersa pwede siyang mabasag at mawala. He did it slowly and she wanted nothing more than to straddle him. She felt loved.

They walked on the hallway.

"So you're Helena Ilanos, THE model." Mula sa pagkakatingin nito sa baba, sumulyap ito sa kanya. He looked boyish. Ang cute ni Adam sa paningin niya.

She smiled "What do you mean by--" and motioned quote-and-unquote sign "THE model?"

He looked rather surprised by her question, like he couldn't believe she is asking him that. "You're famous." Inimwestra siya nito. "Nakita na kita sa isang elite magazine. Mas maganda ka kapag light ang make-up." He smiled again. Ang gwapo nito.

"Bolero." she pouted. That's what she can only come up with. Nahihiya siyang aminin na kinikilig siya.

He gave her a peck on the lips then smiled. She can't help but smile. Hindi niya alam kung gaano katagal sila na nagngitian ni Adam . Para kaming mga sira. Funny, she was mad at him one moment but after what happened, she felt she's on cloud-nine.

"San mo gustong kumain?" tanong ni Adam.

She smiled and said, "Kahit saan."

"Basta't kasama kita.." he sang. Lalo siyang natuwa, kinilig at napangiti pa.

"Uyy.. ngumingiti si Miss Masungit." puna ni Adam nang tumigil ito sa pagkanta. He started the engine once they got in his car.

"No I'm not." tanggi niya kahit huling-huli na siya. Ramdam niya yung pag-iinit ng kanyang mga pisngi.

Buong byahe yata siyang nakangiti na nadala niya hanggang sa pagtulog.

Sa condo natulog si Lena. Mas malapit iyon sa opisina. She'll be with a team na in-charge sa interior design ng hotel. Kailangang maaga pa lang nasa opisina na siya.

She changed to a pajama top and a boyleg. Naiinitan siya kahit nakabukas ang AC. She was about to turn the bedside lamp off when her phone rang.

"Hello?" Number lang ang nasa caller i.d.

"Guess who." the familiar voice said.

Napangiti siya. It is Adam. "How'd you get my number?"

"Let's just say I have my ways."

"Stir?"

He gave off one crispy laugh. "I didn't know you know street words. I got your number when you were changing clothes at the hotel."

"What do you mean?"

"Open the door and I'll explain it to you."

"Huh?"

"Baby, I'm outside." She can imagine him smiling. "What's eating you? You're spacing out."

"There's NOTHING, it's SOMEONE. Someone's eating me lately." aniyang palapit na sa pinto.

He laughed. "Open up."

She heard the doorbell rang again. She looked into the peephole and saw Adam. "It's you!" She said over the phone.

"Well..."

She opened the door and jumped to hug him. Sa dami ng dala nitong grocery bags, hindi siya nito nayakap pabalik but she does not mind. He kissed her on the lips! and said, "I miss you."

Touching. She could get used to this. Forever.

"Sa kitchen mo na lang lagay yan."

"Did you have dinner already?"