Chapter Twelve

[a/n: pabaligtad po ang pagkakasunod ng mga flashback na ito. maiba lang. hehe! most recent to the oldest. enjoy! :)]

[Flashback]

Umiling si Lena. Pagod na pagod na siya. Pagod na siyang masaktan. Ang sakit-sakit na. Hindi niya na kaya.

She prevented her tears from falling but a tear still fell.

"Just--Please, Seth---just let me go." she said while wiping the tear off.

[Another flashback]

She thought after he walked away that night, hindi na ito babalik. Pero nangulit pa rin ito. He was always outside her unit. And only God knew how she wanted to hold him, ease his pain away. Rinig na rinig niya ang mga sinasabi nito sa kabilang bahagi ng pinto. Because she was there, her back at the door, crying over their relationship. Crying over the forever that never was.

She was so devastated with him cheating. To the point na sinagot niya agad ang kung sino mang nanligaw sa kanya. By the time Seth asked her to listen, She had Jaco as her new boyfriend. Pero kahit may bago na siya, ang hirap humanap nang kagaya ni Seth. Wala ng ibang papantay kay Seth sa puso niya.

Yea. She was a bitch for hurting herself that much. She was a bitch for having another man. Kahit si Seth ang mahal niya.

Ilang ulit niyang inisip na babalik si Seth. Na hindi siya nito iiwan. Na sooner or later, he would be there at her doorstep and she would see him again. Sooner, they will come back into each other's arms.

Sadly, hindi niya na maibabalik ang lahat.

Ma-pride lang pala talaga siya para isipin ang lahat ng iyon dahil walang Seth Araneta na dumating.

The next day, she got a news from a friend saying that Seth was fuming mad at her, telling everyone that she is damn a cheater. She went to his house to talk to him, pero wala na raw nakatira don sabi ng kapitbahay. The next thing, she knew, he found his father. Or vice versa. and went to L.A. Frankly, Because she was mad at him as well, she refused to care that time.

Until she saw him again. She got curious and dug for info. Only to find out that his father was his Dad's colleague. Small world, right?

[End of flashback]

[back to reality--in front of the Ilanos' house]

"Masyado ng maraming nangyari, Seth." she sighed. "I don't think we could still come back to where we once were."

[Flashback]

Seth got a key to Lena's unit. Still, she was surprise to see him went in. Ang kapal din naman ng muka nito na makipagkita pa sa kanya matapos ng ginawa nito. At nakangiti pa ito!

She wanna pepper spray that grin off!

She crossed arms. "What are you doing here?"

"Oh come on, baby. I just had fun yesterday kaya ako absent."

Lalong naningkit ang mga mata niya. How dare he rubbed it in!

He approached and tried to hug her but she took a step backward. "Don't touch me!"

"Aw. We just played yesterday. I thought a day off from anything was a reward to myself."

Reward?! Cheating on her was a reward to himself?! Really, huh?

"Give me my key." She raised her hand.

"Wha---why?"

Ang kapal din naman ng muka nitong magtanong. "I want you out of my life!"