Chapter Ten

Lena's knees got weak. Her stomach fluttering. Her feet moist. Her brain refused to function. Her world stopped moving.

That's the feeling she gets with Adam's kisses. She felt so vulnerable and fragile. She feels like he wanted to take care of her for the rest of their lives.

She could not help but compare him to Seth.

Seth's kisses made her soar to heights and drown to depths. It was like 'hey, this guy's mine. I'm gonna keep him forever!'

Pero kay Adam. It was otherwise. She felt so weak in the knees and can't hardly speak. She lose all control. Haha! Nahawa na yata siya kay Riley na laging kinokonekta sa kanta ang mga nararamdaman. Though, seriously. When Adam kissed her, she felt something takes over her.

And honestly? Nalilito na talaga siya. Worst? Hindi niya alam kung saan siya nalilito. She's kissing Adam but she's thinking about somebody else.

When Adam broke their kiss. Shocked siya dahil she was not expecting him at her doorstep and kiss her after nya sabihin ang mga linyang "If I don't do this now, I'll die.", Reason surfaced in her mind.

She slapped him. Hindi lang ganun kalakas because she still felt weak. "How dare you.." Even her voice sounds weak.

"I-I'm sorry, Lena. I did not mean to hurt you. Matagal na kaming malabo ni Trish." He looked sincere and hurt. But she won't fall for that.

"Ah. So you just leave it that way, huh?" Pare-pareho talaga ang mga lalaki. Mga duwag masumbatan. Mga duwag harapin ang mga girlfriend para makipagkalas. Dahil ba sa ayaw nilang makasakit? Dahil ba sa ayaw nilang masira ang mga babae dahil sa nangyari?! Sorry na lang but fvck them! What made them sure na iiyak na lang sila? What made them sure na masasaktan talaga sila? Don't flatter themselves that much! Hah! They can survive without boys.

"Well, it's hard for me, too. I loved her."

"Well, sad to say, it's hard for me, too. Hard for me to trust you AGAIN!"

She slammed the door. Then, paced the living area. Seconds passed pa nang mapansin niyang wala na si Seth sa unit at off na ang gas stove. Nasa plato na ang mga tocino pero walang bakas ni Seth na naiwan...

Bakit parang nalungkot siya?

**********

"Another hang-over, bro?" kahit hindi anyayahan, kusang umupo si Vonn sa couch sa office ni Seth

Nasapo niya ang ulo.Parang lalong kumirot iyon. "Bakit ka na naman nanggugulo?"

"Dad sent me here."

Seth gave his twin a look that says, Why am I not surprise?

"Ilang araw ka ng ganyan, bro. Our parents are so worried. Si Georgi pa din?"