Sabo says I love you!

You stayed in the room to fix yourself. After a few minutes Sabo comes up and entered the room. He still looks ragged and might have gained another bruise. He looks at you with his big eyes with no expression on his face. He sat down in front of you.

"what's up." He asks.

"shouldn't you be sleeping? ... well zoro broke up with me even though we're not in a relationship. How about you?" You said still wiping the trail of tears.

"that's weird. well zoro woke me up by punching me. He said you're up here crying and then he left." He answers. He took off his hat and spins it in the air using his finger.

"Sabo why do you want me to go back to Mariejois? Zoro said that he understood you but I still don't." you asks him. you fiddle your fingers waiting for his reply.

"you see, zoro and I are wanted. He's the vice captain of a well known pirates. And I'm the second in command of the revolutionary army."

"re-revolutionary army?! I thought you're a pirate?! You are against the world government yet you want me to go-"

"Calm down!" he says. He grabs your shoulder and slowly slides his grip away.

"Yes, I am against our government. But there's a great war coming up. And I want you to be there to-"

"you're telling me you want me to be on a battlefield? Oh so YOU trust me so much that you want me to be on a battlefield!" you said furiously.

"could you please listen? geez" he said as he stretches your cheeks.

"The war is not starting tomorrow! There's lots of things to do before the war. It might even take a year. The revolutionary army will attack Mariejois and I'll be there to get you. I promise." He says. He squeezes you hand tight, It felt like it was burning.

"you've only been gone for about two to three weeks and I've gone mad. I can't sleep at night thinking you're not safe. I can keep you safe with me but then I'll have to withdraw my position as a revolutionary member. Now, do you understand why Mariejois is the safest place for you right now?" you didn't answer him. you only stared down on the floor.

"I care for you so much. I don't want you to travel the world hiding every time. I want you to be free. I want us to be free ." he added. After a moment of silence you patted his hand and said.

"I have forgiven you." Sabo looks at you in disbelief.

"what? You want me to stay in Mariejois right? So I have to act like one." You smiled at him.

"So does this mean you uhh agree to my plan?" he asked confused. He's eyes grew larger than it can.

Those eyes are huge.

"yes you imbecile." You said bubbly.

"cut it out" Sabo says as he pulls your lips together.

....

The strawhats agreed to take Sardine chan to an island where she can travel back to Alabasta. Sardine chan's happy to hear the news that Alabasta is no longer under the control of crocodile. You've thanked the strawhats for all the things that they have done to you and left them with the rest of the treasure. You said goodbye to zoro and sabo butts in to thank him too.

....

You're now back in Sabo's room. You sit down on his bed while sabo lie down beside you.

"hey ____" he calls your attention. He supported his weight with his elbows. You look at the scar in his face.

"after all of these is over, let's get married." He says. Your face turns bright red and you heart beats fast again.

"ma-married? I'm just eighteen!" you said as you cover your face with your hands. You look at him through the gaps of your finger.