Sabo says introduce yourself!

*creaking noises

'Where am I.'

You asked yourself as you try your best to remember what had happened.

'Oh yes, that explains the box.'

You mumbled.

'Wait.. Box... Creaking noises?.. Motion sickness? .. '

“Am I on ship?!”

You mindlessly busted out of the box. Busted out in glee, actually. You’ve finally left Mariejoa. But all your bubbliness burst when you realized you were boarded on the wrong ship. Inside a weird, dark, creepy room filled with boxes. The worst part is that you are not alone and man already saw you. You sat inside the box again and covered you face using your hands as you peeked through the gaps of your fingers. Like that’ll help.

'Idiot' you told yourself.  

A guy wearing a hat with goggles strapped to it stared at you for a moment. He has a scar over his left eye and carries a metal pipe.  His eyes grew wider than normal and his mouth opened wide but didn't scream.

"You look funny" you said at him. And giggled.

He quickly approached the door and locked it. Then he approach your box and whispered.

"You.. Who are you?"

I am saint ____" you said.

“Now get me out of this box.” You added.

He pressed both of his palm to his face and squatted.

"You are not a marine aren't you?" you asked.

"Do I look like one?" he said as stretches your cheeks.

"Well whatever you are, you should still follow my orders, bring me my ship" you ordered.

The room suddenly felt heavier.

"We are not your slaves, we are not your loyal dogs." he muttered as his hat covers his eyes. He removes his gloves and let it fall on the wooden floor.

"You don't seem to know the trouble you are into, young lady." he grabs you by your neck and slightly tightens it up slowly as each second pass. You felt his presence change from bright to a dour.

“I could kill you right now and avoid more conflict” he whispered.

His hand started to generate heat.

"Stop …it" you tried your best to mutter those words. You lightly touch his hands with your soft fingertips. He quickly drew his hands away from you. As you cough for air.

"It’s not like I creeped up *coughs* to this place. *coughs* I just hid inside a box and now I’m here.” You said.

You explained to him everything that you've planned. From how you waited to be eighteen to drop your status as a world noble and run away from mariejoa to your plan to set sail alone just so you could see the world. He seems to believe your story although he still gives you the cold shoulder.

“I can’t bring you back to mariejoa" he said as he stood up facing the other way.

“I didn't ask you too" you replied.

 He looked back at you with an innocent face yet caught off guard.

“How about your ship?” he asked.

“Crazy as it seems, I don’t think I can run the ship alone. You do have crewmates right? I guess I’ll be asking you for a ride to the next island…if it’s okay with you guys”

 You said. You weren’t used to asking favor. Truth is, it’s your first time to ask. Living as a noble, all you ever did was to order everyone around. Besides, if you ever get to his bad side, he might kill you for real.  

"That’ll be fine I guess. Besides, you can’t set sail on your own or you'll be blown up to pieces." He said as he pick up his gloves and wear it.

"What’s that supposed to mean?" you asked but he didn't answer.

“I have three rules for you to be able to stay on this ship.

1st you should never, ever say to anyone that you are a celestial dragon or a noble. Actually it would be better if you think that you are a commoner. It would be safer for you. Not that I care or anything. Also you’ll have to change your name and drop your ‘saint’.

2nd Since you are asking for a ride, we’ll be squeezing out some information on you that’ll be beneficial for us. A little price. Or you know, you could swim along with the sea monsters.

3rd lastly, you’ll do anything that I’ll say and you never ever get to order anyone.”

He stated all three as you nodded like a child. You kinda like the feeling being ordered around. It feels like have you have your maid sardine chan around to remind you of what you should do for the day except that he has more authority.

“Is that all? I told you, I’m dropping my role as a celestial dragon. I wish not to be associated with them.” You cleared. He nodded and smiled.

“Call me uhm … call me _____” you smiled back.

"The name's sabo. It would only take about three days before we reached the next island. For the time being, come aboard"

He said as he held his hand for you to grab into. Your face lighten up and grabbed his hand.

"And happy birthday" he smiled as he pulls you out of the box. You felt your cheeks burn pink as your heart skipped a beat.