Sabo says jump!

You woke up and found koala sleeping next to you. Even though she spends her time out in the ocean, her complexion is perfect. She's sleeping on her side which makes the curves of her body stand out. She was wearing the same white sleeves Sabo uses when he sleeps.

'Is that sabo's? Is koala his girlfriend? Did they just do puff puff action?' you asked yourself. Your heart race but you hated how it felt. You felt used by Sabo. Embarrassed of what he did to you. You hate yourself for letting him and what's worse is that you liked what he did. You stormed out of the room furiously slamming the door behind you. Thinking that these hooligans must have taken your belongings back in Mariejoa, you went straight to the storage room where you first met that perverted, creepy hatted man.

'sabo you pervert. If you are dating koala I'll really make you pay for it. Pirates like you shouldn't breathe. Wait until I get back to my kingdom, I'll make you and your crew my slaves. '

You vow as you tried not to cry. You were hurt. You knew there's nothing going on with you and Sabo. Not like he's committed to you. But you sure are mad. And you hated him. And you want him to suffer for making you feel that way.

*Puru puru puru... puru puru puru... *

You entered the room and heard a denden mushi ringing. Thinking it was yours, you listen where it was coming from. You dig out boxes and pretty much made mess but alas! You've found your baby denden mushi along with your other belongings.

*Kacha*

"______speaking." You place all your stuff in a bag as you speak.

"Saint _____! We've been all over the kingdom to search for you!" sardine chan shouted on the other end of the line.

"Sardine chan! I miss you~" you sob as you speak.

"Where are you saint ____? " she asked. Before you could answer, someone took the denden mushi from your hand and crushed the receiver. To your surprise, your jaw was left open for a couple of seconds. You look at the person who crushed your phone to pieces. And there he was glaring back at you.

"sabo!"

You scowled at him. You slam your clenched fist on his chest several times before he moved. He tries to reach your face with hands like dragon claws but you got away. You grab your bag and started running towards the deck.

"Heh~ you wanna play tag?" and those were the last words you heard. You ran through the corridors of the ship passing by different kinds of people. Human, merman and lots, all of them greeting you good morning but you just ignored them. You finally reached the deck. It was spotless clean.

'whoa~ didn't expect it to be so clean after last night.' you thought.

There were other crew members already out on the deck enjoying the clear blue sky.

You run at the head of the ship and waited for Sabo there.

Finally Sabo caught up to you.

"______, what are you planning to do?" he asked cautiously. You knew he wouldn't want you jumping out of the ship. He hasn't taken any valuable information out from you. It's not every day that you'll find a celestial dragon hiding in a box, boarding your ship.

"I have- I have loads of cash and treasure in my bag! Give me a boat at least and you can have half of it." You shouted at him. You heard the others laugh at you as you blush in embarrassment.

'Did I say something stupid again?' you asked yourself.

"All of you stop laughing or you'll all pay for-"

"You still drunk ______? " one of the men on the deck shouted and they laugh way harder than they did.

"Just so you know, a brooch like this cost 300 000 000 berries!" you hold out your heavy bag filled with clothes and treasure. Everyone stood silent. Even Sabo was looking at the brooch intensely. You bite your lower lip. Oh how you wanted to slap his face.

"_____ please." Sabo lowered his voice so only you could hear it. He took a step towards you. You remember him trying to grab your face back at the storage room which made you trip and fell along with your belongings. You heard their manly scream. Last thing you saw was some fiery figure reaching out to you before your body drowned in water.

...............................

*gasp*

You woke up gasping for air.

"Hey, had a bad dream?" you turn and saw sabo sitting on the floor just beside your bed.

"Woke up into one... how long was I out?" you muttered. You started to feel a pulsing pain your head.

"Don't move." Sabo said in a low voice. You look at him with disgust but you followed him anyways. He grips your shoulder tight but it doesn't hurt. He slowly guided you till you lie.

"I don't need your help." You tried to push him away but he ceased your hand gently. You pulled your hand away from him instantly.

"It's around eleven in the evening I guess. Try to get some more sleep." He said quietly.

"What happened?" you asked him. You already closed your eyes and relaxed a bit. Cause if you didn't relax, you would surely want to slap Sabo's face. Somehow, falling in the ocean drowned bits of your hatred.

"I wanted to pull you away from the edge of the ship but you tripped and fell. I was too late... I tried to save you but-"

"That's enough" you told him.

"Sorry for causing you guys troubles." You said. The room was left with awkward silence. You look around the room and you found your belongings all lined up and dried.

"Say are you a devil fruit eater? Or you just really don't know how to swim?" he asked smirking at you.

'Is he trying to lighten up the mood?' you asked yourself.

You reached your hand out and pulled his nose.

"Hey stop it! I'm sorry!" he said as he laugh. You like how he laughs knowing you are the reason. Your eyes clouded and all you can see was him. You gave a little smile but he didn't see.

"Where is this ship headed anyway?" you asked. Just so you can mentally prepare yourself. You look at him and he smiled.

"Flower kingdom." He answered. Your eyes glistened in joy.

"What's with that face?" he chuckles.

"Flower kingdom?! Where's that? Is that kingdom of flowers? I bet it smells so much nice there~ I love flowers! What kind flowers do you think is there sardine cha - - - " you stopped talking. You were used to asking lots of questions to sardine chan back in the palace.

"Heh~ you like flowers that much? Let me get you some on the next island. " he said and gave you an assuring smile. You squinted your eyes at him. You have no plans in associating yourself with the likes of them when you reach the next destination. You still hated him for being a pervert though he can really be sweet at times. You're just glad that he didn't heard you calling him sardine, your maid.

"Why don't you just give it to koala." You said as you pulled the covers to hide your jealous face.

"Koala wouldn't want flowers. She'd rather have corals and fish food at any time of the day" he laughs.

'I do not get your inside jokes, sabo' you talked to yourself.

"Who's saba marine chan anyway?" he asked. You quickly karate chops his face.

"It's sardine chan you idiot!" you said furiously.

Your night ended by Sabo telling you countless stories of island he has been to. You find yourself drifting off to sleep.

................................................

what do merfolks eat? O_O