Zoro asks feel better now? part 1

You are at your window watching the clouds go by. Waiting. Waiting. You are waiting for something to happen but you are not sure what it is. All you know is that it is something you are looking forward to. A maid entered your room but it wasn't sardine chan, your personal maid.

"Saint _____, your ship is ready to depart." The maid said. You smiled at her. As you walk out of your room, a bright light blinded you.

...

"Rise and shine Ms. Beautiful!"

A dream?

You let your eyes adjust to the room. A reindeer stands at the side of your bead. A guy in suite squiggling in excite like his eyebrows. A woman with practically no clothes on hits the guy in the suite. And a guy with a straw hat silently watching you as he eats his huge meat.

"Where am I?" you asked.

"My name is luffy, I'll be the pirate king!" the guy with a straw hat said.

His mouth stretches and ate the meat in one bite. Your eyes widened in amusement. Suddenly, the guy with the curly eyebrows grabs both of your hands and kissed them.

"My sweet lady! I, Sanji, is at your service!" the orange headed woman hits him again.

"Pardon them! Anyways, Hi I found this treasures inside your bag and as your payment for taking care of you and taking you to the next island, we'll be taking it all!" her eyes glowed as she smiles so weird as if she was drooling.

"nami it's not good for the patient to be surprised!" the reindeer shouted.

The reindeer spoke. The reindeer is wearing clothes. His standing like a normal person. Stethoscope?!

"Actually she looks more surprised to see you chopper" the woman said.

"What's going on?" you asked confused. You pulled the blanket to cover you as if it would do any protection.

"My name is luffy, I'll be the pirate-" nami hits luffy.

"I'll explain everything" all of you turn head towards the door. The guys looks at the person with uninterested gaze. You noticed how long his nose was. Of all his features his nose was striking.

"I captain usopp has saved you!" he said mightily. Figuring out that you are with a bunch of nitwits you decided to introduce yourself.

"I am saint ...uhmm I'm ______" you remembered what sabo told you about keeping your status secret.

"I was accidentally captured by uhm pirates and got left in the island." You said. You never really knew if koala and the guys are really pirates.

"Pirates? I don't understand. They left you in the island with all your treasure? Or did you took it away from them? She's a burglar!" nami jumps to conclusion.

"Oi nami you are the burglur" usopp the long nosed guy said.

"Well they said they didn't need it." you press you lip as you realized how un-composed you sound. You felt the ship moving.

"Where are we headed? How long was I out?" you asked.

"We are headed wherever the captain wants to go." Nami said forcing a smile.

"Anyway, you should really eat to regain your stamina" Sanji said as he offers his hand to guide you.

You explained everything to the crew while you eat supper with them. You thanked the skeleton guy brook and the samurai zoro for bringing you in the ship. Brook welcomed you and asked if he could see your panties in return. Good thing nami was there to stop him. On the other hand, zoro just gave you a smirk.

You dug inside your bag but your crest was nowhere to be found. You remembered that you didn't take it from sabo when he handed it out to you.

I guess we're even.

It was in the middle of the night but you couldn't sleep. You feel dead inside. You go outside to their deck to feel the night breeze and look at the night sky to comfort you.

"sabo" you uttered.

You hate him. You are really mad at him but you can't stop thinking about him. But he's gone now. The world is vast and you might not even get the chance to see him again. What's worse is that he hates you too and now he's with his cute and bubbly partner koala. You grab your shoulder and squeezes it tight. Just for a few nights, just for a few hours, just at a sight, you fell in love with sabo just like that.

You are hurt badly. You want to say how sorry you are. You wished you had kissed him back in the forest. You regretted acting like a brat. You couldn't stop thinking about all the things that hurts you that your tears rolls down your cheeks uncontrollably. You silently weep letting the breeze blow your hair.

"Oi woman why are you still up?" you turn around and saw the green haired samurai with a bottle of liquor. He got surprised to see you were crying. Your face all red and teary.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you are crying." He said as he climbs the crow's nest. Without thinking, you grabbed him by his pants.

"What the hell are you doing woman?!" he shouted as he tried his best to whisper so he wouldn't wake anyone up.

"You saw a person crying and you wouldn't even bother to comfort them?" you whisper-shout.

"Well for starters, I don't care about you!" he whisper-shouted back. He continues to climb up the crow's nest as you grab on tight to his pants. You guys reached the top and you are amazed how strong he is. You look down on the distance that he had climbed.

"You are so strong!" you said as you clap your hands together.

"And you are as heavy as a whale!" he shouted. You didn't know what you are doing but your hand just naturally tried to slap his face. You didn't get to slap him though. Instead he blocks you by grabbing your arm and pinning you to the floor.

He got too close and examines you. You try to push him with your free hand but he grabs it too. He's too close that you can feel his breath against your cheeks. The smell of the liquor intoxicates you.

Sabo...

Oh how you wish you are with sabo. You started crying and sobbing like an idiot. The samurai lets your arm free and you used it to wipe away the tears as you sob.

"Shut up" he said but it only made you crying even more.

"I said shut up not cry harder you idiot"

"but-" is the only thing you could say. All you can think about is sabo. You want to see him so badly. You want to feel his curly hair and see his heartwarming smile. You continue to sob. Unexpectedly, zoro's lips are pressed against yours. You pushed him away but he only kissed you deeper.

Please Sabo...

You gave in thinking you are too weak to get him off you. Your hands are on his chest from trying to push him away. Zoro's muscles are much harder than sabo's. But his kiss... he was too strong at start and now he kisses you ever so tender. He pulls away and looks at your eyes.

"Feel better now?" he asks with a smirk on his face.

Annoyed, you poke his wound on the side of his forehead. He gets mad again but you finally laugh.

Cause everything is temporary, every line of every story. Let me be the hero in the one that never ends.

Cause it ain't over till it's over, Wish that I could hold you closer And we could turn the page, turn the page, turn the pages.

Author's note: Ughhh kris allen's song turn the pages <3 just thought that the song goes well with the story of reader x zoro ... oh yeah, so I'm kinda putting zoro in the story :D laughs nervously 

anyway, hope you like what you read even though sabo's not in here </3 he'll be soon! :))) thanks for reading!