Sabo says good girl!

mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon mini lemon xD

You looked at sabo who still doesn’t seem too happy. He noticed that you were staring at him. He turn to face you and his eyes were back to normal.

'koala said something about nobles flocking together. What could that mean?'

Even though you are sitting on a pretty high counter chair, Sabo was still much taller than you. You guys stared at each other for a while. No budge nor blink.

“I thought she’ll never leave.” He said with an evil smile on his face.

He then quickly slid his left arm under your arm and grabs the nape of your neck. His other hand cupped your cheek and pulled you to a kiss.

You tried to push him away but his left hand on the back of your neck is not allowing you. You’ve done all you could but you just can’t escape him. Knowing you cannot do anything else you stop protesting.

“Good girl” he whispered in your ear then nibbles on the side of your neck. His hands strokes your inner thigh.  

“sabo…” you said. You wanted to tell him to stop but instead, you ended up moaning his name in pleasure. He continues claim your mouth as his hand on you thigh travels higher. You surrendered. You wrap your arms around his neck and kissed him back. And when you’ve already submitted yourself, he stopped and stared at you again. He lightly kiss you one last time before freeing himself from your hug.

“Your food is ready.”  

'are you flipping serious right now? am I like a game to you?' you stare at the floor rethinking if you’ve done something stupid again. You do like sabo but you are unsure if he likes you back. You feel neglected and used. You tried your best not to let those tears fall. He walked up to you already holding a tray of meal. But no, you wouldn’t want to get hurt anymore.

'get real _____. Who can love someone in just three days' Clearly, Sabo’s just looking for someone to play with.> you look at him with loathing in your eyes. He twisted his head on one side like a dog who doesn’t get what’s happening.

'He’s too cute to get mad at.' you thought. Your tears fell uncontrollably. You hate yourself because you can’t bring yourself to hate him. 

“I’ll leave you… I’ll definitely leave you once we get to the island!” you cried and stormed out of the room.

***

“_____ open the door.”  Sabo said but you didn’t answer him. It’s been around ten minutes since he first knocked.

“I’m going to let myself in then” he said.

“okay okay! Just don’t break the door.” You opened the door and found sabo still holding the tray.

“I wasn’t going to, I have the key.”    You glared at him as he enters your room.

“Maybe we could just remove this whole wall so we could sleep in one room?” he proposed but you still didn’t reply.  He places the tray on your bed and sits down. He taps it twice telling you to join him. You rolled your eyes at him but sat down anyways.

“Could you lea-”

“Say, do you really want to travel the world that badly?” he asked, interrupting you.

“I gave up my position as a world noble. A WORLD NOBLE just to travel the world, do you think I’m not serious about this?” 

“Why not stay with us?” he asked.

“Cause you’re pirates.” You answered quickly.

“No we’re not.” He chuckles. He run his fingers through his golden curls.

'so cute. If I have only met you in sabaody I would have made you my husband right there in a snap.' you thought. Your face turned red for thinking such weird things.

“Then what are you guys?” you asked while hiding your flushed face by eating the meal he has prepared for you.

'what the hell am I eating? Oi, oi, is this rat poison? Should I say it’s good? No no, sabo says I shouldn’t lie.' It wasn’t as good as the meals in the palace. It wasn’t even considered good at all. But you still gobbled it all up to show him you appreciate his food.

“I would love to tell you, but then, of course, I’d have to do you. ” he whispered in your ear. You were startled to hear that from him so directly which made you choke. He bursts in laugh and hands you a glass of water.

“You said you weren’t marines before. And you guys aren’t pirates… and you clearly don’t look like tourists. Then … ” you stopped talking. You can’t think of the answer and you are already tired too. You brushed it off and decided to look for answers tomorrow.  

“sabo, can I use your bathroom?” you asked him. You stood up as if he already agreed.

“Sure. I’ll go clean up this food fiasco. ” he picks up the tray with an iffy smile.

“sabo, your cooking is a disaster. I bet your cooking taste far worse than rotten eggs. But I really appreciate you making dinner for me so… ah! I’ll teach you how to cook simple meals tomorrow. I always watch Sardine chan when she cooks my favorite pasta. ” you gave him the biggest smile you can so he wouldn’t get upset anymore. He walks up to where you stand. He quickly kissed your forehead and left the room without a word.